Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daveswoman4life Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Jul 7, 2009, 11:59 PM
    Hair folical
    How long does it take for prescription drugs to pass from your blood stream through your hair folical
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2009, 06:01 AM

If this ? Is for a drug test and the prescription is yours then you just take the bottle to the drug test and show them before the test.
    You are allowed to take YOUR prescription drugs.
    Nin13 Posts: 23, Reputation: 4

Jul 8, 2009, 10:41 AM
    It depends on what drug you are taking. Only some drugs get excreted through hair mostly sulphur based.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair folical test [ 18 Answers ]

I haven't smoked any weed in over a month and a half, yet I'm still worried because I have an interview and drug test with an airline. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good shampoo, or other way to make sure that I am clean. I have researched this on the internet and have found that repeated...

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Drug testing Hair Folical [ 2 Answers ]

I have a couple of questions about Drug testing using hair folicial.I took a drug test this past Saturday and they took hair from my arm pitts.I took two small tokes off a joint Exactly three months ago and another two tokes approximatly a month prior.Ive done A lot of research about hair...

Hair folical testing [ 1 Answers ]

Does alcohol show uo on a hair folical test

View more questions Search