Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frobeswife Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2009, 08:43 PM
    Hcg levels ?
    My hcg went from89 to 398 3 days apart to 4123 in 5 days is it multipules? My husband is in the army my last period was may 29th only seen my hubby June 4 through 9 so I ca only be a couple weeks
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Jul 8, 2009, 08:19 AM

Guideline to hCG levels during pregnancy:
    HCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* :

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
    4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
    5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
    6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
    7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
    9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
    13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
    17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
    25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
    hCG Levels : American Pregnancy Association
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 9, 2009, 10:01 AM

HCGs are very subjective and range with each women, each pregnancy.

My first pregnancy the HCGs were off the charts - it was a singleton. This pregnancy, my HCGs were 322 @ 14 dpo and 3,200 at 21 dpo (days past ovulation) - much lower than the first pregnancy, but it was twins (one was lost)

Multiples are always a possibility, but only an ultrasound will tell you for sure. GL!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HCG levels [ 8 Answers ]

SO Thursday I found out that I am pregnant (I took a home pregnancy test) so I was wandering I got my blood work back today and my Hcg was only in the high 400 so I was wandering if this is normal. Also, if I got pregnant on Clomid will that increase my risk of a miscarriage

Hcg levels went down [ 3 Answers ]

So my doctor called me today to give me the results of my blood tests from last week and she said that my hcg levels went down instead of up. So tomorrow I am scheduled for an ultrasound and some more blood tests. I am guessing this is not a good thing and I am just really scared and confused...

HCG levels [ 1 Answers ]

My wife is around 6 weeks pregant-her HCG level is 3200 as of yesterday. We would like to know if this is normal or do we need to worry about a miscarrage? She has be bleeding for the past 3 days in small amounts-the doctor can not find anything wrong. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE SOME GOOD ADVICE!! ...

Hcg levels? [ 2 Answers ]

Confused I am 19 days post ovulation and I had a blood test to check for pregnancy and I got the results today they said I have a hcg level of 4 and to come and be re tested in 5 days,I am confused am I pregnant or not? I thought any hcg under 5 was a negative? So why the need to retest,is it...

PH Levels [ 2 Answers ]

I'm wondering if there is a herbal alternative for balancing the PH levels in the body - Mine appear to go out of sync at various times - During which all the mucous in my body becomes so caustic that it burns the membranes in all orifices causing considerable discomfort - This can last for 1 week...

View more questions Search