Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aboaz0210 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2009, 08:19 PM
    Felling no rapport for a writer
    I would you fell no rapport for a writer?
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jul 11, 2009, 12:56 AM
    You might disagree with or disapprove of their style or message. You might find
    Their work boring or overly opinionated (biased). They might be speaking from
    A point of view that you can't relate to or find offensive. Feeling no rapport
    Generally has a negative or distancing effect.

I take it you meant "feeling" and not "felling?"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you handle felling when you miss a person a lot [ 22 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Lucy, I am in a constant struggle of trying not to miss a person who was special to me. Its been a while I haven't seen this person. I am not sure if I am going to see this person again. In short phrase, how do I cope with these fellins. I am not sure anymore how to cope with...

How to stop felling down [ 16 Answers ]

Recently I have been very down I am seared I will stop eating again dose every one feel like this or is there something wrong with me? I can't ever remember feeling happy any more I feel like there is just no pont living if I will feel like this all my life :( can I stop myself from feeling this?

Felling alone and helpless [ 9 Answers ]

I feel so alone and helpless right now. Inside I am exploding. My heart is breaking. I feel so desperately sad. I want a release, an out. I can't handle life any more and I want to die.

View more questions Search