Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2009, 04:12 PM
    Condominium association
    We been living here in this condominium association as owners at this apartment complex for over 5 years. Currently we pay our monthly association fee of $192.04 and nothing on the building works, the pools are dirty and closed for lack of cleaning, the elevators are broken must of the time , the gate phone to get inside the building as a guest doesn't work, a towing company comes and takes our guests cars and charges $124 dollars to get it back, and to top that off since like 50 residents have stopped paying their association fee, the association is claiming to us that we must pay an extra fee of $129.04 a month because they are late on their utility bills, I just got the bill for this month to pay $321.08 I mean is this a joke? They must be something we can do, our maintenance fee we don't get to enjoy our pool, use elevators and friends can't get inside premises, and I have to pay extra for the people that are not paying theirs?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2009, 04:15 PM

With that many problems I would think you could take it to your city, county, municipality building codes inspector.

With the dirty water you might even try calling the Board of Health

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Condominium Lease Law [ 1 Answers ]

Is it now a law that a condominium unit can be leased only ONE year at a time?

Condominium Board [ 9 Answers ]

Me and my wife and I are the only owners in a newly rehabbed condo development. The developer has disappeared and many of the units are incomplete and unsecure. How do we form a condo association and secure the units and take over the common areas that are being negelected ?

Can a condominium ban pets? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a resident of California and It is my understanding that a condo can not ban pets completely, but there is a grand father clause. Can anyone elaborate on that for me?

Condominium Law [ 5 Answers ]

I need to create a form for a prospective purchaser of a small condo community (14 units). Is it unlawful to ask for employment history and receive consent for a criminal background check?

Condominium Repairs due to internal plumbing in association [ 1 Answers ]

I own a condominium and pay monthly association charges. However, recently there was a plumbing problem throughout several condominium units in my development. The internal plumbing on the ground floor was demolished after a detection company found a leak in the old deteriorating pipes underground....

View more questions Search