Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 7, 2009, 01:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    i understand, and it makes sense, thanks hon :)

i mostly meant private message me to keep me informed of what happens. but hotpotato2009, you can post here to let me know how everythign is going :)
    It should be kept public.

That's all I'll say.

The rules are there, you both agreed to them, maybe it's time to read them. Just a suggestion.

Good luck.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2009, 01:44 PM

I'm on my way to do that right now, as it seems I missed a few when I read them before *blush*

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A bump on my penis [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know why but I havea bump on my penis on the partthat I pee the I don't knoe wats it called but it's the line that hold your penis thing I havea bump there ater this one girl did a blow job on me I want to know what to do to help it:(

Bump on penis [ 4 Answers ]

I have had this little bumpvfor month er a few now, but it just got wayy bigger about a weed ago, its big and red, ima vigin I'm 15, it only hurts ifi pintch it or push on it, I told my parnts they don't no what it is then I showed my bro he just said its not a big deal, but then the last 2 days...

Boyfriend has bump on head of penis [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 years old and have been going out with my boyfriend for about 2 weeks. He recently showed me his genitals and I have noticed a small bump on the head of his penis. Later that day I sent him a text message asking him if he had an STD. He told me no so I asked about the bump. He told me it...

Bump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Ok just about 2 days ago I noticed I have a bump on the side of my shaft around the size of a pee I am extremely worried and don't know what to do it only hurts if pressure is applied I tried to pop it once and puss came out now all that happens is blood comes out please help me!

Bump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I have a small bump on the skin of my penis... it has the appearance of a pimple but it doesn't go away... almost like a small pebble under the skin... I've tried almost everything including putting ice on it... that seemed to make it go down but it just came right back... its totally...

View more questions Search