Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazywhite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2009, 10:07 AM
    My friend's mind!
    Well I am 15 yrs old and the a couple days ago she told me she wanted to get pregnant. She's turning 16 on sept 9. I told her not 2 make a mistake but she just won't listen... The worst thing is she is not ready to have sex yeah she's a virgin... she doesn't do anything on her own she relies on what me and our other friend is doing... She can't make a single decision on her own!!

How does a best friend react 2 this if got any advice let me know!! Thanks
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2009, 10:11 AM

Since she won't do anything on her own,perhaps it is going to be your job to educate her about the dangers and pitfalls of teenage pregnancy.
    Here is a link so you can arm yourself with knowledge and tell her what the reality of her plan entails.
    The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2009, 12:32 PM

I take it you are a best girlfriend and not her boyfriend.

Tell her that many teens get pregnant and then having a baby gets old and they want their own life back. Also that it is not fair to the boy to have to pay child support for the next 18 or more years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Saying no to friend's son [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone... I'm 22 and live in a small town, where one of my friends ("lisa") is trying to set me up with her son. I met her at the local bar and like her a lot... we get along really well. But lately she always invites me to the bar when she knows her son will be there in hopes we'll hit it...

MY friend's EX! [ 1 Answers ]

I need help on how to tell my firend how I feel about the way her ex I know he like her first really love like he was the one who told her he loves her 1st but is no excuse at how he treats her.. ok here's the story... my friend is my best firend and like she and her ex have been brokin up 4 about...

My Friend's Dog [ 4 Answers ]

My really good friend just got a 3 month old Bichon Frise/Chiwawa mix. I have a 1 yr. old female doxie. She is potty trained to go on pads and outside, but she still has mistakes once in a while. My friend brought his dog over and the dog peed in my house 5 times (all in different places in the...

Best friend's ex [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have a best friend who went out with a girl I know for about a year and a half, and started seeing another girl immediately afterwards (it's been about 6+ months at this point), and I've been pretty good friends with her ever since he introduced me. I've always sort of had a thing for her and...

My Best Friend's Girlfriend [ 1 Answers ]

My best friend is a guy (I am a girl) and he is involved in a long distance relationship with a girl he met (I'll call her Erica) when he lived in the Netherlands last year. Normally, me, him, and my other best friend (a girl we'll call Kelly) hang out together all the time. However, recently we...

View more questions Search