Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LovesTheSun13 Posts: 68, Reputation: -2

Jul 7, 2009, 08:30 AM
    I'm confused about myself. Any tips? Or opinion?
    This is kind of embarrassing,
    But I'm a girl and I find it almost hurts my eyes to look at naked men, but I don't mind seeing women naked, but I am straight. I'd not have any interest to have a relationship with a woman.. Im interested in men. But shouldn't I be interested in Looking at men? :confused:
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2009, 08:36 AM

How old are you?
    What sort up upbringing did you have?

Were your parents very strict about dating and boys in general?

Any bad experiences with men/guys?
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Jul 7, 2009, 10:12 AM

That's fairly "normal" I guess.
    Women are appealing naked. I also think men are, but some gals don't care for naked men.
    It's okay. Don't overanalize yourself.

Jul 7, 2009, 10:40 AM
    I'm 18,
    Nope, my parents let me do what I want usually. And I never really had any bad expieriences.. I'd just prefer if men wore clothes. It's kind of odd
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2009, 11:13 AM

I can certainly appreciate a naked body of both male and female but I can see why it would make people uncomfortable as well.

Do you have a problem when you actually get physical with a man or is it just looking at photos?

If it is just looking at pictures then I see no problem at all.
    If it becomes a physical problem then there are some issues to sort out.

Jul 7, 2009, 12:29 PM
    Of course I get nervous to have intercourse but when I do, I'd rather in most cases just not look. It's usually a picture thing
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2009, 01:36 PM

I am the same way although I am not interested in looking at naked women either.

I think naked is basically ugly.
    How many people actually look that great naked?
    It is a fact that a woman's body is more artful than a mans in the first place, but I still don't want to look at it.
    I think that is why people in nudists camps survive without getting turned on.
    My boyfriend insists that I have to be into looking at naked because it is only natural but I'm not. I'd rather see a guys eyes or muscles or strong hands or them in a nice T shirt and a pair of Levi's.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2009, 05:02 PM

It's a personal preference thing and does not mean that you are gay or weird. Women's bodies are more "balanced" and usually less hairy. Seeing a naked body for some is like looking at a piece of art. If in your upbringing, seeing men naked was a big taboo, maybe you internalized that.

I'm like a backwards Ferengi, all men should be naked all the time if the surrounding climate is warm enough! Their bodies should be exposed and up for discussion by everyone. If you picture a dress-up date, like dinner in a nice restaurant, why are the women exposing themselves? Bareback dresses, bare legs and arms... shouldn't the men do the same? Now, that's weird thinking.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2009, 05:05 PM

All men should be naked all the time...
    YUGH the visuals on that when I think of guys I would NEVER want to see even HALF naked!

My boyfriend insists I want to see Rambo and Kurt Russel naked because of the movie Tango and Cash :eek::rolleyes::o
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 7, 2009, 05:13 PM

I love the human body, male or female.

If you look at a picture only to dissect it, then I can see why you'd be turned off. But, look at the picture as art, and you'll probably feel differently.

Full on nude doesn't usually do anything for me. I like the artistic pictures, both of men and women, and yes, I'm straight.

A nice black and white picture, mostly in shadow, just a hint of nudity. I love those, if they're well done.

Maybe it's the pictures, not the subject.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 12:58 AM
    I love nakedness, male or female, front or back. Human bodies are so wonderful, diverse and full of character. They are also sexy, ugly, fat, thin... whatever.

In the end, it's just a body. It's only our judgment that makes them unappealing or attractive.

In our society that lauds the female form over the male form, and where we see SO many images of women in various states of undress on a daily basis, many women can find it confronting to look at the naked male body.

But in the end it's just a body - remember that it's the human being inside that is most important.

Jul 8, 2009, 01:18 PM
    n0help4you, I agree when you say that you'd rather see a man in a nice t-shirt and a pair of levi's.
    I think that the reason women dress in a way that exposes them is because women are seen in a sexual way more than men. Im trying ti avoid saying "Sexual Objects" but its kind of what I mean... not in a rude way of saying it, but I mean that it is more acceptable in our society for a girl to show her legs and back and wear tight clothing. If a man does, other men will laugh at them. It's not right but you KNOW how men are...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tips on to get over something [ 3 Answers ]

About a month ago I wacthed the movie the ring and it creeped the hell out of me I couldn't stop thinking about it but after a few days it was washing away but then I went and wathced the movie with my mates and its never stopped since and every time I go up to there house that's all I think about...

I need some tips for my man! [ 4 Answers ]

I need help! Does anyone have any tips on how I can make my husband "want" me or get aroused?! I have worn the lingerie and I've bought the toys and tried giving him what he wants, but we seem to only have sex when he wants it!! Any sugguestions?! Tips from men would be nice :)

I need your opinion [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... my boyfriend is an asthmatic person.. as of now,he uses a facial cleanser (PONDS)... now I'm wondering if this thing or if he uses such facial products triggers his asthma.. does it? :confused:

Need some tips [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, Don't know how to start... Recently I meet with a woman in internet and we talk on phone very often. We are going to meet soon and I am really interested about her. Think is I never have sex before and she is older than me got a kid. I don't want to break her heart, cause she likes...

I need a few tips [ 1 Answers ]

Here's the problem: A bicycler and a car driver started driving towards each other from towns A and B. After they had drove for an hour the car driver sped up by 20 km/h. If the car wouldn't have changed its speed, the bicycler and car driver would've met one hour later. The distance between two...

View more questions Search