Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moonlite Posts: 90, Reputation: 3

Jul 7, 2009, 01:22 AM
    Selling house as-is
    I'm trying to sell a single family house that is rented out and the rental lease expires in 3 months. The house has some issues and definitely needs some repair work. What are my obligations as a seller. Is it enough to just say : "selling house as-is", or do I have to actually disclose all the problems I am aware of with the house ? Thank you.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2009, 03:32 AM

Yes, you still have to disclose them..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Selling a house [ 2 Answers ]

I have heard that a fireplace adds 12% to the value of house when selling. Can anyone confirm this, because it sounds like a lot?

Selling House [ 1 Answers ]

I am selling my house (by owner) -- looking for templates that I can use for flyers. Thanks

Selling our house [ 4 Answers ]

My husband filed ch. 13 in 2005 in Tennessee. He did not include our 1st and 2nd mortgages in his bankruptcy (we pay them outside of the plan). I did not file bankruptcy. We are both in title on the house and we are both on the 1st and 2nd mortgages. We now want to sell our house and I have been...

Selling house after less than 2 yrs [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a house a year and a half ago and may need to move because of my job. What do I need to know regarding taxes on the sale? If I put all the money from the sale of my house into a new house, will I be exempt from taxes?

View more questions Search