Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vallanche Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2009, 10:18 PM
    How do I write a Company Introduction?
    We have a newly established company and I was assigned to design its web site, can somebody help me or give me a tip on what I would write on the home page
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 6, 2009, 10:32 PM

Describe the company with a "hook" that will get attention and cause visitors to click on the various well-labeled links you will have on the home page.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2009, 12:35 AM

Hi, vallanche!

Is the website already in existence on the Internet? If so, would you please provide a link to it?

Also, would you like for people to find the business by looking up in searches what it is that you do? Or, would simply like something that's available to others to find out information without being prominent in searches that people perform?

The first question that I asked would have to do with having a prominent "presence" on the Internet. Most of my new business that I get comes from the information that I've posted on the Internet.

If you would like help with being prominent on the Internet, please let me know on this thread. It's very important to use the best and most correct words if a business wants to beat any others in advertising.

Please click HERE, HERE and HERE. What you'll find for the first several pages is mostly about me.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to write an introduction letter to a company as a dealer. [ 3 Answers ]

Introduction letter to a company as dealer.

How to write an introduction letter to introduce a company. [ 4 Answers ]

How to write an introduction letter to introduce a company.I am working in a company that produces gypsum powder and gypsum board.

How do I write an Introduction Letter about my company [ 3 Answers ]

I need help on writing a formal letter to introduce my company to our tenants about new management

How to write an introduction letter for my company [ 2 Answers ]

I wish to have free sample of how to write an introduction letter of my company.

View more questions Search