Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beesa253 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2009, 04:55 PM
    Apply REDKEN EQ to wet or dry hair?
    Do I apply Redken EQ Shades with processing solution to wet or dry hair?
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 08:19 PM

Normally to dry hair -- though it really doesn't matter. Towel-dried hair also works fine.
    beesa253 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2009, 05:51 AM

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Haircolor-redken shades eq [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: Is anyone out therefamiliar with the shades eq haircolor line? LOVE the colors and gentleness-but--would like to try the clear gloss by eq. I cannot find any info on it's use--apply to dry hair? Just shampood hair? Shampoo again after application? When do I use my conditioner...

How to apply for EAD? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am here on L2 VISA. I would like to take up the employment and have the following queries. 1. Do I have to get the EAD before the SSN. 2. Do I need an employer to get the EAD? Or I can file on my own? I have already applied for EAD my own, but on that will I be eligible to work...

Permanent Color and Redken EQ Shades [ 2 Answers ]

Hello - I spoke with my hair stylist and she recommended that I use Redken EQ shades to reduce the brassines in my hair color. My question is that I just did a permanent color today and I don't know how long to wait before applying the Redken EQ shades (ie. Do I need to wait 24 hours or more or can...

Redken eq [ 1 Answers ]

I just colored my hair a medium golden brown. In a couple of weeks I plan to highlight my hair with the help of a friend. I want to use Redken EQ what color should I use for the highlights and what volume developer. I want a color that will look natural.

View more questions Search