Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DIWhy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2009, 03:07 PM
    Need an opinion
    Right, I've known this girl for as long as I remember. We go waaaaay back.
    Both our families go to church and a church camp for the weekend was organized. Me, her and all the other people of our age group went off elsewhere and did dares, goof off etc.
    On the day everyone was going to go home, when my friend went I suddenly felt an empty feeling. All I could do was think about her and just wanted to see her again which I thought I would because we go to the same school, but I forgot I was on a trip that next school day. I found it hard to eat and I like to eat my food :p I also felt drawn to slow, mellowed kind of songs which I found unusual because I like to listen to death metal and stuff like that.
    I found this one song, Mazzy Star - Into Dust and I listened to it, and thought of her face and, as much as it pains me to say it, I shed a tear.
    Am I in love?:confused:
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 04:36 PM

I wouldn't say that yu're in love, but it is quite possible that you have crush on this girl...

How old are the two of you by the way?

Any chance the two of you can hang out... do somethig together over the summer?
    DIWhy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2009, 10:00 PM

I'm 14 she's 13 but we tend to hang out with our other friends anyway and it just so happens there's this camp happening this summer for a week.
    babyshooter11 Posts: 84, Reputation: 5

Jul 6, 2009, 10:22 PM

Sounds like you have a crush and you really like this girl
    someone27 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jul 7, 2009, 08:52 AM
    Hi! It sounds like you have a crush sir :) it's hard not to confuse being in love with falling for someone. It's normal to have feelings of intense sorrow when you're away from the object of your affection; in any relationship. It doesn't necessarily mean you're in love with them.
    I'm not sure of your age, but when you're younger and just starting to date and be interested in the oppisite sex; things seem to happens more quickly. Everything is mor eserious and personal. I would say, tell her how much you care for her, maybe you'll get the same response. Regardless, take your timein matters of the heart; and always tell someone what you want.
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2009, 06:07 AM
    I just wanted to know your age so that I can give more appropriate advice ;)

But if the two of you tend to hang out with friends together, well maybe you could organize something like that.

Also, it can be easy to confuse love and falling for someone (as someone else mentions as well) and to have a crush on someone you like, that ain't so bad. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In need of your opinion [ 27 Answers ]

So here is the thing. I really like this guy that I have been knowing a good while. He knows how I feel about him and all that stuff. But the only thing is that he doesn't want a relationship right now, in which I respect that. He hasn't said that he don't like me he just doesn't want a...

I need your opinion [ 8 Answers ]

I am doing my ninth grade debate and I need your feedback on this How is god alive in society if there is evil world hunger and parentless children in the world

Opinion [ 10 Answers ]

OK so I give a lot of advise on these forums but that doesn't mean that I don't have problems too... how else can you give advise unless you have been through some things in your life. I have been with a guy for 4 years. We got married last year valentines day and we have a new baby together as...

In need of an opinion [ 1 Answers ]

All right so I know it's hard to juge a relationship from just one side of the picture but here's my story. So my girlfriend and I have been going out for a year. We met last June and pretty much hit it off right away. We we're both coming out of a serious relationship but we thought let's just...

Need some help / opinion [ 16 Answers ]

I've been swimming at the university pool since July and sort of known this boy. It took him a couple of weeks of saying 'hi' and chit chat to ask for my number and ask if I wanted to have lunch (that was August). Although we agreed to meet up (weeks later), he didn't show up... and had some...

View more questions Search