Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Billie Joe Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2009, 02:48 PM
    Need to find my dad William Leroy Rodgers
    Hi my name is Billie Joe Rodgers and I really need some help I've been trying for years to find my dad with little luck. I know very little about him his name is William Leroy Rodgers he was born I. Michigan I don't k ow when but he was 22 when I was born in Florida on may 14 1980 my mother Mary Kathryn Carter ran away from him when I was 2 and filed divorce in platte county mo saying there were no children and refused to let me see him for many years he would find us and send me gifts that she would rewrap and place her name on so I have reason to believe he would like to her from his daughter as much as I would like to find him. My mom is a control freak and abusive and I have a restraining order so it's not likely I'll have any help from here getting more information if anyone can help please let me know .

Jul 6, 2009, 03:23 PM

Sorry for the poor punctuation and spelling I used my iPhone to post and am still adjusting to the keyboard.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jul 6, 2009, 04:49 PM
    Unfortunately, there are numerous possible matches but with the very limited information to go with it's nearly impossible to link him to any of them. When you had contact with him do you recall where he lived at the time, or the mention of family members names, any information to help assist in your search.

Jul 6, 2009, 05:52 PM

Sadly no I don't have a single memory of him mom would never let me out of the house let alone let him have visitation I just know he sent me presents and she changed the name on them thinking I didn't know I know where the divorce decree us on file and probably the marriage license as well if that helps but I tried to call platte county Missouri courthouse and the told me mother had made her case private so they couldn't allow me access to the divorce decree even if I was there daughter

Jul 6, 2009, 06:00 PM
    I originally thought sense I could pin point his age it would be easier but didn't help me much either been looking sense 96 just don't know what else to do. He lived in Florida in 80 I thnk at this address 3035 66 avenue n. # 22. But it's a care of address and I was born at bayfront medicAl in st Petersburg fl I don't think he has any family mom said he was adopted

Jul 7, 2009, 08:24 PM

Does anyone have any ideas?

Jul 8, 2009, 10:43 AM

I found out the address on his marriage license at age 20 was saginaw mihigan
    jdunlap Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2009, 11:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie Joe View Post
    I found out the adress on his marriage license at age 20 was saginaw mihigan
    Using yellow pages I found this result, which may or may not be the guy considering the age range seems a bit too young:

411.com - Online Directory Assistance

Jul 8, 2009, 11:59 AM

Nope this is so frustrating
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jul 9, 2009, 05:08 PM
    I have continued to search records to assist you in finding your biological father. Scouring through different leads and different spellings of your fathers name, I have yet to relay any credible information to you. Possibly something will turn up on him soon.

Jul 9, 2009, 05:46 PM

Thank you very much for using your valuable time to look . After asking numerous people and showing old pictures to them they did recall the pictures u had were of him his father his step mom an also a little brother but no one could give me a name I'll keep looking but just seem to be getting a lot of dead ends. Everyone tells me it shouldn't matter sense I don't know him but somehow it does I want to have family like everyone else I know it gets old sitting at home on the holidays .

Jul 9, 2009, 05:47 PM
    Again apologies for typos I really need to remember I can't type fast on iPhone like on the computer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find a wiring diagram for White Rodgers 50A50-241 [ 1 Answers ]

I nedd to find a web site that I can download a wiring diagram for a York AC & heating unit with a White Rodgers 50A50-241 Thanks, Paul:rolleyes:

Leroy Colbert [ 3 Answers ]

What ever happened to this famous bodybuilder?

Hamlet by William Shakespeare [ 3 Answers ]

There are a variety of perceptions of Shakespeare's Hamlet. What I need a better understanding of deals with the issue about The Ghost, Hamlet Senior, being good or evil in asking his son to avenge him. Why is he "good" or why is he "evil"?

What William said to edward [ 1 Answers ]

What did william say to edward to make him his next heir??

William hotaling [ 1 Answers ]

In New York State ,can I Legally Tell My 18 Yr Old To Move Out Of The Home . If She Does Leave Are We Still Responsible For Her In Any Way. . she Did Graduate High School . Thank You William Hotaling

View more questions Search