Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubblehead2121 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Oct 15, 2006, 12:00 PM
    I want to get fat
    Hey guys. For some reason I want to get fat. I've already gained 10 pounds. I find it erotic for some reason. I've always wanted to become fat my whole life but I couldn't because I was worried of what people would think of me. I'm 5'7 170. I have a chubby belly but I'm thinking of eating for fatty foods to get it overhanging. What do you think I should eat to get fatter as soon as possible?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 15, 2006, 01:30 PM
    I am curious if you know the health risks of being "fat." You know coronary artery disease, diabetes, and the like.

Personally, I believe your weight is as high as it should go without doing a physcial exam.

The more you gain, and the fattier the foods you eat the more you endanger your health.

Fat may be erotic to you, but is living in a nursing home because you are too big to care for yourself?

Think long and hard about whether you want to give yourself a heart attack, be a diabetic and have to give yourself shots every day. Cellulitis, which is EXTREMELY painful runs in obese people.

Please think this through, all you are asking for right now is an early grave. Sorry to be so pessimistic, but it is true.

I just treated a lady in the hospital on Tuesday who thought it was sexy to be overweight. She was 59 and had to live in a nursing home, with a urinary catheter because she could not even walk to the bathroom on her own.

Is this how you want to live?
    amour_amour363 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Dec 21, 2006, 07:44 AM
    Well if you WANT to get fat, I suggest eating a lot of carbohydrates, but like 70%of them like white breads and stuff, the other 30% the lovely wholegrain sort. The only reason I would not suggest eating the more fatty foods like McDonalds and stuff is because its bad for your heart and stuff and we don't want you to have a heart attack! Maybe just in moderation or increase your intake of fat by like 10%? Or maybe Im not sure if you eat lots of fatty foods, but include A lot of healthy foods such as vegetables and fruits and such.

Whole milk also? I guess even diet food could help gain weight because of its sugar content.

I really don't recommend trying to gain weight, however it is your decision and body and you may do as you please with it.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2007, 04:46 PM
    You may think it's erotic, (and I don't quite get that), but people with big waist lines are more prone to heart disease. At your height even 170 can be dangerous, wouldn't it be better to have some weight and not have to worry that your overtaxing your heart, or striving for diabetes. The health risks of being overwight are not erotic, maybe you should talk to your Doctor about the way that you feel. There may be another problem.:confused:
    jb520 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 01:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblehead2121
    Hey guys. For some reason I want to get fat. I've already gained 10 pounds. I find it erotic for some reason. I've always wanted to become fat my whole life but I couldnt because I was worried of what people would think of me. I'm 5'7 170. I have a chubby belly but I'm thinking of eating for fatty foods to get it overhanging. What do you think I should eat to get fatter as soon as possible?
    Cold stone icecream, lots of icecream, cheese, sugary candy, soda, whole milk, white bread, butter, mayo, carbs like french fires deeply fried form the diner, fried foods, avocados, a lot of peanut butter, drink protein shakes to gain wieght, don't do any physical activity,
    wannabefatt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2007, 02:13 PM
    Hey guys. For some reason I want to get fat. I've already gained 10 pounds. I find it erotic for some reason. I've always wanted to become fat my whole life but I couldnt because I was worried of what people would think of me. I'm 5'7 170. I have a chubby belly but I'm thinking of eating for fatty foods to get it overhanging. What do you think I should eat to get fatter as soon as possible?
    I think if you want to be fat that's great cause that means I'm not the only one.Being fat seems great not caring what size you are I'm 5 foot 5 and I'm 143 lbs.
    fatso62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 08:16 PM
    Eat a lot, anything that's high in calories, fast food is good, so is ice cream, just eat everything that's in sight and do as little activity as possible. You'll be gaining weight in no time. (I weight 225 and am 5'7")
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Aug 10, 2007, 03:19 PM
    It would be very unhealthy for you to get fat. Why do you want to hurt yourself like that? Not to mention who really wants to be with someone that overweight.
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Aug 10, 2007, 03:23 PM
    Didn't mean to offend anyone. I am 30 pounds overweight myself and most people that are overweight or obese would do anything to be at a normal weight. I just don't get why you would want an overlapping stomach. There is something wrong with that. I recommend you get some counseling before you hurt yourself with this ridiculous goal of yours.
    rebelchildsfun Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 11:14 AM
    I think everyone should try something at least once so what you want to do is good. I think you should try eating mc donalds for a few days.
    pwincess katie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 09:56 AM
    Hey guys. For some reason I want to get fat. I've already gained 10 pounds. I find it erotic for some reason. I've always wanted to become fat my whole life but I couldnt because I was worried of what people would think of me. I'm 5'7 170. I have a chubby belly I'm thinking of eating for fatty foods to get it overhanging. What do you think I should eat to get fatter as soon as possible?
    Hay same boat all I do is eat no exersise but be joll I always asoceate the fat with the jolly lol I hate it when people think it's a crazy idea oh tip ; get fat on 43 things
    Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 5, 2008, 01:52 AM
    I have just lost 65lbs because I didn't like being fat and realised how bad for my health, and you want to be fat?! Unbelievable!
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2008, 04:34 PM
    Now you have heard from people with different view points, most stating it's not a great idea! Fatso62, rebelchildsfun, probably won't live to be 62 with that diet and attitude! Luckily for you most people here want to help, being fat is not healthy and not a goal, you should find reasons to stay healthy and eat smart instead!
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2008, 04:39 PM

I think you will have a very unhealthy life and be on a Doc's care and numerous prescriptions for a long time, being overweight even slightly cause heart problems, high blood pressure, and diabetes. As well as other life threating diseases. Why you need this kind of attention, is something a Doc, can help you with, seek counseling!:)
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Apr 7, 2008, 06:34 PM
    Not that it is healty to be obese, but if you want to gain weight then eat how you want and if you are all ready are doing that and your weight is healthy then if you do gain weight but the health risk actually happen then you should be able to shed the weight you gained. ( It will be much harder to lose weight that it was to gain it)
    Blondie89 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2008, 07:59 AM
    Why do u went to get FAT? I can understand anyone wanting to get bigger but not FAT, having too much fat is dangerous and comes with tooooo many health risks! Why don't u try protein shakes and the gym instead, that way u can get bigger
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 10, 2008, 12:59 AM
    To be quite blunt, I think this person posted this (SPECIFICALLY in this forum) to GET TO PEOPLE.
    flameruckus Posts: 93, Reputation: 2

Jun 7, 2008, 02:44 PM
    You should just drink a lot of water. Don't dilute the salt content in your body, though. Like, just drink a couple bottles in a little amount of time and your stomach will bloat.
    wedfrse Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jul 21, 2008, 10:40 AM
    You should eat 5 boxes of ice cream a day. Buy cow meat, and eat the fat off that, and eat 2 bags of potato chips baked with lard.Also drink 5 cans of soda. No walking. Order 2 packs of pizza eat both at once make sure they have sausage on them or meat. For breakfast eat 10 sausage links bake them in lard and then eat 10 bacon strips and a gallon of milk and 7 scops of ice cream. For lunch eat that again or have a full turkey with stuffing or just eat 10 peanut butter toasts, and then buy weight gaining drinks. For more snacks you can eat is Diorites at least 3 bags, then 1 loaf of bread. Eat all of this every day
    wedfrse Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jul 21, 2008, 03:01 PM
    Eat 10 boxes of ice cream a day. Eat potao chips that are backed in lard. Eat bacon fat and meat fat don't exercise and eat stuff that has a lot of trans fat

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need help on losing some fat [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there. I'm 21 years old, 6"4 (193cm) tall and weight about 92kg (about 202lbs +-2). I'm practicing Ju Jitsu and stick fighting on a daily basis. We also lift weights once a week (instead of Ju Jitsu). I have a problem with my waist fat. I don't have any fat on my arms, and have very little...

Chest fat [ 1 Answers ]

I did what you guys told me and lowered my calories intake and did more cardio.the thing is I lost fat on my upper chest area but there is still a lot of fat on my lower chest area "around the tits". Do I need to keep working out and do more cardio until I lose the fat or is there another way?

Fat around chest [ 1 Answers ]

I have been doing jump ropes for about 4 weeks (since I can't go to a gym)to loose the fat around my chest especially my lower chest.I can only see a very little progress where my chest got in a better shape but I still have a lot of fat around it NOT:im not fat at all!! I am benching tooo.any...

I'm getting fat! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Please can you help me I don't know if I am getting fat or not.I weigh 90pounds and I am about 150 cm tall, I have quite a lot of fat around my chest and back and my belly has a lot of fat and has rolls of fat but also hangs a bit over my trousers. Can you help me please...

Burning fat [ 1 Answers ]

While exercising, your blood has to be pumping at the rate of 120 or whatever it is to burn fat. How long do you have to have to exercise at this rate in order to burn 1 gram of fat? What about calories? What's better, a bread with 70 calories with 1 gram of fat or a bread with 90 calories with...

View more questions Search