Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    THEpurplepeanut Posts: 195, Reputation: 8

Jul 6, 2009, 01:27 PM
    Ways to get rid of acne on back and shoulders
    I keep my skin clean, wear clean clothes, use exfoliating body scrubs, and use a loofa, but none of that seems to be working. I have scars on my shoulders and they break out often. What else could I try to get this problem under control? My face is clear with the little pimple here and there when it's my "time of the month" but my shoulders are just... ugh. Please give me some ideas on how I can get rid of the acne and scars. Do you know of anything that works good?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 01:52 PM

There is a body wash by nutragena (I don't think I spelled it right) that helps me a lot.
    THEpurplepeanut Posts: 195, Reputation: 8

Jul 6, 2009, 02:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    there is a body wash by nutragena (i dont think i spelled it right) that helps me alot.
    Thanks!! :) I'm going to the store today anyway I'll look for it.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 6, 2009, 02:28 PM

Are you talking about the grapefruit one with scrubbing beads? That's the one that I use, and I love it!! It works great. I always used to get

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acne on my back! [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Spring and summer are right around the corner and I have a big problem. I have really bad acne on my back. I have no idea what is causing this to happen. If anyone knows anything I could use to help please let me know.

Back Acne! I need to get rid of it! [ 5 Answers ]

I have been suffering from back acne for about a year now and it still hasn't gone away! Very soon my whole grade will be going on a huge field trip to a park with a swimming pool. I am really embarrassed about it and want it gone or at least find a swimsuit that covers my entire upper back. Please...

Pimples on back and shoulders [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 23yr old male. Ever since puberty I have noticed that I have a lot of pimples on my back, shoulders and chest - they just don't seem to go away. I also notice that I have a small patch of what appears to be a rash, but when you look at it closely it kind of looks like a fungus or moss...

View more questions Search