Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajesh312000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2009, 11:26 AM
    I want to become fat
    Hi Greetings,
    I'm Rajesh, Age:23, weight:46, Height:5'9''.
    I'm so lean. So I want to become fat. I'm not becoming fat even I'm eating food at the regular timings.What can I do to become fat. Could you please tell me which tipe of food I can take to become fat in a few days.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 11:38 AM

I will tell you what I have already told another poster asking this same question...

I am fat and it is NOT fun.
    Yes, some find it erotic. My husband loves every inch of my body, curves and all. But that doesn't mean you should STRIVE for it.

You can't do anything without gasping for air, (not even walking across the house to the kitchen to get you more food)

Sex is difficult on many levels, the accual ACT of it is a trail in and of its self, the amount of energy it takes literally leaves you gasping for air, and being over weight can make it hard to reach orgasm.

Sleeping is difficult because its hard to get into a position that won't sufficate you.

Your body aches. You go from constipation to diariah (sp) over a span of a few hours. NOT FUN.

Going to the bathroom is a trail. Trying to whipe yourself after using the bathroom is difficult.

Have I left anything out?

Need I even SAY about all the many HEALTH issues. High blood pressure, high cholesterol (heartattack waiting to happen) heart burn, migranes, heart disease, loss in sexual drive, depression. Your lungs can literally collapse by the weight. If you get large enough you stand a chance for being bed riden, bed sores, tumor growth.

Not to mention the psycological agony many go through. But aparently this is not a problem for you

Obesity is the leading cause of type 2 diabetes. Excess fat makes your body resistant to insulin. When your body is resistant to insulin, your cells can't get the energy they need.

The more overweight a person is, the greater more severe the sleep apnea will be.

Galstones

Weak pelvic muscles

Osteoarthritis. When one is heavier than what the legs can support, this puts undue pressure to the joints of the legs and the feet. Uknowingly, tears and wearing away in the cartilage can develop.

I would suggest you watch on TLC "inside brookhaven obesity clinic"

Please, feel free to rate me, and add to my post if I left anything out.

EDIT::: PS, you CANNOT get fat in a few days. Its not possible.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 11:39 AM

Nothing will make you "fat" in a few days. What is your current diet like? I'm guessing you just want to gain a little weight, not really become fat, as that could be unhealthy. And do you currently exercise?
    ty13as Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2010, 02:42 PM
    I would eat tons and tons of food

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search