Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2009, 04:22 PM

Lol funny you said that ren, I was about to post this...

Uh oh... it looks like I was wrong. She is a girl :P the 'spot' is MUCH closer to her anus than my moms boy cats scrotum is. Literally RIGHT there under :P no space almost :P
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2009, 04:25 PM
    Ill try to get a 'tail' shot next time I get the digital camera. Unless that is considered sexual content do you think? Mmm.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2009, 11:55 PM

What a cutie Jennie!
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2009, 08:35 AM

Good pictures Jennie :) I wonder though... is that because she's too much running here and there that you only have these pictures? ;)
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2009, 09:49 AM

Hehe. That and I don't have a digital camera. I have my phone but the phone doesn't let me send pictures or transfer pics to my phone
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2009, 09:50 AM

I see, pretty the same problem as mine ;)
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2009, 09:53 AM

Lol
    joyluo1999 Posts: 240, Reputation: 12

Aug 17, 2009, 02:29 PM
    Awww, he's so cute.:)

Joy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No hope. [ 13 Answers ]

I'm almost 22, I've never dated a girl, I'm financially unstable, I hate my job, I hate the job I'm going to school for, I hate the thought of working for the next forty something years and then waiting to die, I'm certain if I ever did get married I'd soon thereafter get divorced, I'm certain if I...

Is there hope or not? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone Well my Parnter/Lover ( well I still call her that as I just can't accept that after 18 years she ended our relationship) As you now I am in a civil Partnership with another Woman - we still live in the same house and share a bed (even so nothing happens as she does not want me...

Is there any hope? [ 7 Answers ]

Please be straight with me. I'm 22 years old and I can't get a girlfriend for any thing at all. Now I can get to her friendship but I can't get her to love me. Or if I see a girl I want to maybe be with I can't get her to like me, you know i'll see her and I don't know what to do. and yes I do be...

Is there any hope for me? [ 2 Answers ]

My question is if you have an abortion what are your chances for concieving again? I had one 5 years ago and now me and my boyfriend have been trying and nothing. Any advice?

Is there hope for me? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, to everyone my name is peaches.I just have a question, I am a 25 yr old female who has 2 children ages 8 and 7 years of age I have been wanting to have more kids since for ever and have been unsuccessful. My current boyfriend doesn't have any kids and he wants one I don't know if it is me...

View more questions Search