Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    himom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2009, 09:58 AM
    Don't know the title
    It has a guy with a camra he is doing a documentery on gangs and is at a gang fight video taping it and the people that he is taping are his friends
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Jul 14, 2009, 12:32 PM

They tape a bully beating the shiv out of people on Charlie Bartlet. But he isn't doing a documentary. They then sell the tapes to the students including the kids who got beat up.
    Robert260 Posts: 92, Reputation: 19

Jul 14, 2009, 02:10 PM

Maybe Cidade de Deus (2002) , although I think that was about a kid with a camera, not a video camera...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know the title! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a title of an old movie... 3 friends decided to stay the night at a cemertary in a muslin... it was 2 white girls and 1 black girl... and the black girl kept chewin on a toothbrush... then they were I thing killed or was stalked by some ladys spirit... please if anyone the title...

I don't know the title [ 2 Answers ]

What does this poem mean in great detail? What a to-do to die to day At a minute or two to two A completely difficult thing to say And harder still to do So we'll beat a tattoo at twenty to two With a rat-a-ta-tat-a-ta-tat-a-tatoo And the dragoon will come when he hears the drum

Help don't know the title [ 3 Answers ]

I watched it when I was younger. It was about this boy who had no family got in trouble and had to go to a boys detention place it kind of looked like it was in the middle of no where. Wel the guy that runs it had a blonde hair daughter and the boy falls for her but the father does not approve I no...

I don't know the title [ 3 Answers ]

2 kids and there dog jump into a coloring book and meet people of all colors. They all sing and in the end are all brought together.

I don't really know how to title this [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have four sisters two of them have there own and one lives at home with mom just like I do but two of them have taken moms name off her house which we all was raise in this happen in 2006 jan can I take them to court they have taken control of everything and have cut myself and the other...

View more questions Search