Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aussiemame Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2009, 08:10 AM
    Never forgetting
    :)hello all my first time here,what I want to know is when does the pain get less hurtfull.Ilost my daughter nearly 7 yrs ago and its worse now than before,I never believed people die of broken heart,but I do know.So tell me what you would do if 1 day you go to wake up your child and they died through the night,its all too much its like well bad dream going to wake up soon and you try to move on but you can't cause the grieve is overwhelming.I would love 1 day to be were I feel my heart not broken... :confused:
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 08:15 AM
    I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine that kind of loss.
    Have you spoken with a counselor at all? Maybe that will help. Maybe talking about her will help ease the pain but still keep her memory alive.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 06:23 PM
    I also can not imagine that loss and it is my worst nightmare. You really need to be talking to some counselor with credibility.

I am so sorry for what you have been through, I don't even have the words, please let GOD and peace ease your pain, but you have to open up for that to happen and by being here, it looks like you might have made a first step.
    Stay strong! And keep reaching out. :)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2009, 08:29 AM

I lost a son many years ago. The pain never goes away but it does get better. I think part of the pain of losing a child is that this is not how things are supposed to work - we aren't supposed to outlive our children.

Only time can help and no two people grieve the same. We all have different time frames, different ways to find peace and comfort.

And, yes, some days it's like it was yesterday and I can hardly catch my breath.

I wish I had wise words for you other than to tell you to try to hold the good memories close - as long as she lives on in your heart, she's not really gone from you.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2009, 08:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I lost a son many years ago. The pain never goes away but it does get better. I think part of the pain of losing a child is that this is not how things are supposed to work - we aren't supposed to outlive our children.

Only time can help and no two people grieve the same. We all have different time frames, different ways to find peace and comfort.

And, yes, some days it's like it was yesterday and I can hardly catch my breath.

I wish I had wise words for you other than to tell you to try to hold the good memories close - as long as she lives on in your heart, she's not really gone from you.
    Big greenies your way Judy. That was nicely put. I am so sorry for you loss.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgetting spells [ 16 Answers ]

I just got out of a relationship that ended very badly. I want to forget about all of it, even her. I want it to be like she never existed to me. I know all about the moral dilemma as I have been a practicing Wiccan for the past 10 years. This is only for me. She will have no idea about it and...

Forgetting to breathe? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have been noticing lately that when I'm relaxed at home, reading or concentrating on the internet or even starting to fall asleep that I'm not breathing normally.. I sit there doing what I'm doing and all of a sudden I get a pang to breathe, and realized that I haven't...

Ideas On Forgetting Someone! [ 9 Answers ]

Please people, I need ideas on forgetting someone. Too depressed Right now. Can't sleep. Do not want to use prescription drugs. How do I go about?

Moving on forgetting about her [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend recently just iunno called it quits actually we just stopped talking to each other and I've asked her many times what's wrong and she has never replied and called which is stupid and immature... me and her tend to be on and off.. and I'm trying to move on but iunno I think of...

What am I missing/forgetting? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's where I'm at currently; -I know and have professional experience in the business I'm starting, aftermarket automotive products. -I'm currently working on the paperwork to be submitted to receive a register business name, reseller's license, local permits, etc. -I have an experience...

View more questions Search