Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curiosity456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2009, 07:14 AM
    Painful Vagina
    My boyfriend and I had sex last week and I got a little dry. Now I am experiencing a lot of pain to touch the outside skin by my vagina and burning when I pee. Any suggestions?
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Jul 6, 2009, 07:37 AM

Sounds as though you could have a water infection if your pee is burning. This may just be coincidental with the fact that you got dry after sex.

Ring for a doctors appointment and ask for a urine test, if it is they would give you antibiotics to clear it up.

Just to add,it could also be thrush, if so you still need to see a doctor so they can diagnose, if thrush will probably advise you to get some Canestan cream or something similar to clear it up.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 6, 2009, 12:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritcharms View Post
    water infection
    In other words a bladder infection or a UTI (urinary tract infection)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vagina [ 2 Answers ]

Why is it that sometimes my vagina smells and sometimes it doesn't? Sometimes I notice a smell sometimes I don't... Could that be like a dormant then active infection or something? I make sure that Im clean by using a little soap and water in the bath... but I don't know how to stop the off and on...

Come on the outside of the vagina [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible of being pregnant if you weight 115 pounds and you have not put on weight and it would be the 32nd week of the pregnancy also only precum got on the outside of the vagina by finger?

Painful bump on vagina [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed I have a painful bump on my vagina and I'm scared. It hurts when I walk or when I try to sit down. What could it be?:confused:

Painful lump between my anus and vagina [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am an 19 year old female with a painful lump between my anus and vagina, sort of right in between the legs a bit closer to the opening to my Virginia. I've only had it for a few days but it seems to be getting bigger. The lump itself is hard and it hurts a lot to touch and it bleeds a...

View more questions Search