Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pink_Flowers Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 10:54 PM
    He found my vibrator.
    My husband found my vibrator yesterday. He may have been searching through my things while I was asleep and decided to hide it. Little does he know that I know where he hid it lol. Anyway. I'm not sure if he feels uncomfortable or secretly turned on by it. He was OK. He asked me why I didn't tell him about it.. and this was followed by a lot of awkardness moments. Just before he went to work, he wanted to have sex but we didn't because we didn't have the time... could it be that he is secretly turned on by it? Curious?
    How do I approach him that it's OK to have a vibo?

I have great orgasms with him. I am very sexual and he is not. That's why I bought one. This way, if he is tired, I can do it myself. I love our sex... it's just that I want more. He knows this so I don't know why he would feel weird about it...
    megamanhood Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Jul 6, 2009, 04:05 AM

"How do I approach him that it's ok to have a vibo?"

Just let him know in no way the vibo is going to affect both your sex life. In fact having a vibo can spice up and heighten the entire experience.

Another way is to get him to use the vibo on you. Nothing beats using the vibo on your love one.

Hope this helps.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2009, 08:38 AM
    Cripes... you actually have to hide it... and he has issues with it?

Damn what else do you two have to keep from each other for various reasons. Hell, I actually BOUGHT my wife some of her toys for her.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 08:42 AM
    Just ask him. Maybe he thinks your embarrassed and don't want to talk about it. Just be forward and ask him his feelings on it. Use it together. Its great. He may love using it on you and watching your reactions. From there maybe you can purchase other toys. I can't imagine he would hate the idea of watching you pleasure yourself.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 6, 2009, 08:58 AM
    Wow. I keep forgetting about repressed people. Our relatively large toy collection is all anniversary presents over 25 years. Definitely get him to play with you.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 09:06 AM

You two need to open up a little more around each other. I like picking stuff out with my wife it's fun. We even have one that is a kit that was made from me. So she literally has a vibe of me!!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 6, 2009, 09:23 AM

Why are you not TALKING to each other about sex?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 10:29 AM

Talk to him honestly. He loves you. He should be accepting. Plus, let him know that it can be fun for him too. My husband LOVES using the vibrator and dildo on me, or using the dildo on me while he preforms oral sex on me.

Sometimes men can feel 'well... why does she need a vibrator... am I not good enough? "

Sit down with him and talk to him about it honestly and deeply. Explain to him that he IS good enough for you. A good way to make him feel more at ease with it is to tell him that its simply for when he is at work and you are 'in the mood' then he won't feel like he is competing with it.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2009, 01:41 PM

Talk.

Live in reality.

Personally, I love my partners little pink vibe and like the thought of her getting herself of, as well as watching her get herself off...

... as long as I'm getting a little something along the way too...
    jennifer1010 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Jul 6, 2009, 01:53 PM

I'm going to agree with what most people here have already said. Talk to him about it. And if he knows you like the sex but need more, why would you have to hide the vibrator from him? It would be great to bring toys in the bedroom. So you should talk to him about it and maybe he'll go along with the suggestion.
    Good Luck
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 6, 2009, 02:00 PM

No one here can tell you what he's thinking or how he feels. Frankly, I'm surprised you hid this from him.

Do you two communicate? Do you talk about your sexual needs? Why did you feel you had to sneak behind his back and get a toy?

Communication is the biggest thing that can make or break a relationship. If you can't talk to your partner then who can you talk to? Where is the trust? What is your relationship built on?

I have toys. I love my toys. Hubby and I buy them together. He has toys too. It's a great thing to do together. We usually go to the sex store, go off in different directions. He looks for toys for me and I look for toys for him. Then we meet in the middle and see what the other has found. We also buy toys we can both use. A sex swing is next on our list.

We use our toys together and separately. Most men love to watch a woman get herself off with a toy.

So talk to him. After all, you're married to him.
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2009, 02:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    I have toys. I love my toys.
    I am guilty as charged.

;)
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 6, 2009, 02:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171 View Post
    i am guilty as charged.
    Of being Altenweg's toy?
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2009, 02:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    Of being Altenweg's toy?
    A boy has to dream, right??
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 6, 2009, 05:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171 View Post
    a boy has to dream, right???
    It's a fantasy common enough to be in bookstores. With her on the cover barely covered.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 6, 2009, 05:11 PM

Boys, behave. You're hijacking the thread.

Mods, I just want to point out, for once, I had nothing to do with it. I am completely innocent.

Now shoo boys. You know where to go to get your jollies. ;)
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 6, 2009, 05:15 PM
    Pink Flowers, see? You don't even have to be present to play with your Mr.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 6, 2009, 06:18 PM

I also hope the person comes back with more about hiding it. Why?? He should be with you buying and helping you using them. And just one??
    Married, husband right? What about dress up outfits, and more
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2009, 06:30 PM

I agree. In a marriage. You both should be honest about each other. Sexually and every way. Why hide that you have a toy and that you enjoy masturbation. I will bet you a million dollars that your husband uses his hands to play with himself. Open up to each other. Why hide something that should be natural and fun?
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 06:40 PM
    I think he likes the idea, he was turned on wasn't he? This reminds me of the guy who was doing himself in the shower, and his prude wife walks in and screams " what are you doing?" He said " it's my penis and I can clean it as fast as I want !"

You two may have opened the door on some good, new, stuff, enjoy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Use a vibrator during sex - is this OK? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone: I just wanted to ask for advice/opinions regarding the use of a vibrator while having sex. I've been with my boyfriend for 5 months, and up until the last 2 weeks I never achieved orgasm during sex. It was really pleasurable, but I just never was able to get to that point. Now...

I CAN NOT orgasm without using a vibrator. [ 22 Answers ]

OK... I CAN NOT orgasm without using a vibrator... I became sexually active when I was 15 and never had an orgasm until I met my ex boyfriend when I was 19. He was really disturbed that he couldn't get me to the point of orgasm, so he bought a vibrator. It worked WONDERS:D ! I still...

My vibrator! [ 14 Answers ]

Give me 5 reasons I should choose a man over my vibrator?

View more questions Search