Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aparnar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 10:03 PM
    Can the ordinary gas stove be connected to piped gas connection?
    I wantedto know whether the gas stove can be connected to piped gas connection? Please answer to me. Thanks.Aparna
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2009, 06:55 AM

You need to know whether the stove natural or LP gas. Gas delivered to the utility is usually Natural. Gas delivered to your storage tank is LP.

There are kits that can convert between the two gasses and it's important to use the correct kit.

Appliances are ordered for one or the other and usually can be converted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless connection connected but can't connect to the internet [ 6 Answers ]

Hello! I just hooked up a Linksys wireless router to my PC, and I have a connection on my laptop, but I get a "the page cannot be displayed" message when I try to connect to the internet. Does anyone have any ideas what the problem might be? Thanks!

Stove top connection [ 1 Answers ]

I am unsure, the wires from my stove top are red, black, and green, which is positive, negative and ground wire?

Stove connection [ 1 Answers ]

How to grond a elec stove which wire red,white black or yellow cause everything working ,but shocks you when pluged in. Thank you r.smith

3 wire connection to a new stove [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to connect a new stove with a 3 wire connection. It's a tappan and the burners come on but the indicator lights do not, nor does the clock. I believe I followed all the directions, but maybe not? Any hints.

View more questions Search