Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    long2500 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 09:38 PM
    Felony 20 years ago
    I have a felony on my record that is 20 years old, I still have trouble getting a job. It was assault with a deadly weapon here in nc. No other felonies since, a couple of dui's I would like to get my can license here in nc and work in a hospital. Anything I can do about it now the felony.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 05:13 AM

You can try to get it expunged, but honestly, "a couple duis" will probably convince the board that you are not reformed and your blantent disregard for the law is grounds for denying the expungement.

But sure - you can try.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony probation felony violation-what will happen? [ 15 Answers ]

I have a godson whose mother is a convicted felon for forgery/writing checks, and is on felony probation, she was recently arrested, they had a bench warrant out for her arrest. She went to court, plead guilty, and went to court this morning to see what the charges were, they consisted of: usage of...

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony [ 6 Answers ]

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony. I see many questions on this topic... please post my input. A summary Court Martial is not a felony conviction period! There is nothing in the military to equate a Court Martial to a felony or misdemeanor conviction. The federal courts look...

Where can I get free cdl training with a felony 5 years old? [ 3 Answers ]

Where can I find free cdl training with a felony 5 years old?

7 felony counts for 7 worthless checks 12 years ago [ 2 Answers ]

I have 7 felony counts (7 bad checks totaled over 5,000) I live in Georgia.I had no other charges prior to writing these checks. I now want to substitute teach at my son's school but this feliny will show up,and that would be embarrising for both. It has been 12 years. I completed my probation...

Insurance sales with a felony conviction in virginia if it was over 20 years ago? [ 1 Answers ]

I was convicted of a felony 20 years ago for pot and need to know can I sell insurance in Virginia ?

View more questions Search