Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oscar7812 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 07:26 PM
    Male best friend
    Hi,
    I have been going out with my girlfriend for almost 3 years. Her best friend is this one guy, and I know him, and as a person I have no problems with him, but when she wants to hang out all the time I hate it and can't stand her being with him, because I feel like I am competing for her attention, and I don't feel I should have to. She thinks she wants a break because she doesn't like how I act when she's with him , or wants to hang out just them two. I need help! Should I back off or stand my ground. :mad::confused:
    tkdgal Posts: 51, Reputation: 13

Jul 5, 2009, 08:20 PM
    You need to back off a bit. Show some trust. If you bug her about it, she'll just push you away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does my male friend feel about me? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, I have been dating the same guy for the last five years. This past fall I started a new job, and I hit it off with one of the male staff. We became friends quickly - same sense of humor; we could talk for hours about everything and nothing; and we spent time together outside of work. ...

Wife's male best friend [ 23 Answers ]

My wife and I have been married for over a month now. We met each other 13 months ago through an internet service, the one with all the bells and whistles that matches you on so many dimensions… To the point: She has a male best friend; they have been very close for the past 6 or 7 years. He...

Wife's male friend [ 14 Answers ]

Benn married 18 years, found out a few months ago my wife has a male friend she worked with for 6 years, he transferred out of state 2 years ago, but while she is at work they always e-mail and call each other. I would not usaly have a problem with this, but I never knew anything about this guy up...

Male friend [ 23 Answers ]

My wife who I love very much has male friends. That doesn't bother me. She texts' them and emails them, talks on the phone etc. She has been known to even go for lunch or dinner with them. Recently she told me she want to go to the amusement park with him and my two kids. I told he that it...

View more questions Search