Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CP3fan95 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 07:25 PM
    Don't know what to do at camp
    Okay so I want to go to a basketball camp and I went there almost 4 years ago but I didn't know anyone there so I was all by myself. So this year I am going and I don't want to be all by myself I want to make some friends there so what do I do
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 09:50 AM

Talk to people. If it's a basketball camp, you have at least one thing in common with everyone there-you all play basketball. So you can use that to help break the ice.
    "what's your favorite team?" "you guys wanna play?" don't be discouraged if you don't have anyone to hang out with right away. Just keep talking to people.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boot camp [ 2 Answers ]

What is the yougest you can send your child to boot camp for misbehavior

After boot camp [ 19 Answers ]

I am joining the Air Force in August of 09, and I want to know what it is like to live in the dorms after boot camp and a way from you parents, what was it like for you

Is 7 old enough for boot camp? [ 55 Answers ]

I've had it. I'm ready to send my 7 year old to boot camp or the freakin Jerry Springer show. She is always stealing things from me and everyone else and lying all the time. I do not trust her. I tried to give her a chance on the trust thing and she failed. She takes things from her class mates at...

Football camp [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Maryland and I would like to put on a Youth football camp legally with out none or little cost out of my pocket.. and be none profit... how can I do this?

View more questions Search