Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flipflash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 04:05 PM
    Small business grants
    Are there any grants available for ex felons who are starting up their own business?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2009, 04:10 PM

Nothing specifically for felons - they have to apply for funding just like everyone else.

Certain areas - specifically, Chicago - have programs for felons but I do not believe special funding is involved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any free small business grants or grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an ex-felon trying to get on with my life and become a possitive person for myself and my children and for the comity that I live in is there any kind of grants I can get to open up a business I would only need about 10,000 to have everything up and going

Small business grants [ 1 Answers ]

Where does someone go to apply for a small business grant? For advertising insurance bonds a vehicle cards flyers etc

Small business grants for exfellons [ 1 Answers ]

My son is an exfellon and having trouble getting a job. He does have skill and could open his own business with a small investment. I am trying to find a grant so he can start and get on his feet.

Small business grants for women [ 2 Answers ]

I am opening a christian cafe/bookstore. Is there any grants or loans that you Don't Have to pay for? I am a single mother, a Christian AND a woman, is there anything out there or anyone who can help with this??

View more questions Search