Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RDj94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 01:27 PM
    Penis bent
    My penis point downwards when irected, does not hurt really but I'm embaressed of what my girlfriend will say, not sure if its peyronies disease, please help
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 5, 2009, 05:19 PM

If you are really worried about this, see a doctor. We cannot diagnose you over the internet. They come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and angles.
    littlesexy58423 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2009, 05:22 PM

Yeah maybe see a doctor, but also I rememebr having a friend that had a bent one and he said girls love it... so maybe go for it ! Save sex
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2009, 12:05 PM

See your doctor if you are worried. But as ChihuahuaMomma said, penisus come in all shapes, sizes and curves.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Curved or bent penis [ 9 Answers ]

My penis is curved or bent to right side what I do

Bent ear tip [ 1 Answers ]

Our 8 month old kitten has recently discovered the out-of-doors. Recently he came home with his otherwise straight ear bent at the tip. This ear seems to be warm to the touch relative to the straight ear. Has he broken cartilage in his ear or might he have a neurological problem?

If ones spine has a bent [ 2 Answers ]

Thank you

Bent turbine [ 2 Answers ]

What if you clean the air filter regularly? Can it happen from when the rod was replaced? The oil started leaking from the turbo base right after the initial repair of the worn out rod that caused the oil to originally leak. Then there was a vibration noise for about six months that continually...

View more questions Search