Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quiet_girl101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 11:03 AM
    What do I get him for his birthday?
    So I really like this guy & we've talked on the phone a few times & I know he likes me too & he told me his birthday was coming up soon & I don't know what to get him because we've only been talking for like a few weeks so what do you get a guy you like but know for so little for his birthday
    Keep in mind we're still in high school so wine & lingerie won't do
    & I only have like 20 bucks
    Plzz help! :o
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2009, 11:15 AM

A card and his favorite candy bar. Or take him to the movies. Anything over the top might come off as creepy since you sa you've only been talking a few weeks.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jul 5, 2009, 01:57 PM

Nothing too fancy. What does he like? CD? Movie? Sports related?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2009, 02:05 PM

Depends on the guy..

A cup cake with a single candle and a card.

Go to a movie.. but are you dating?

I don't know if you can do this in america,but depending on his mobile (if he has one) ready to go credit.
    c_ratinaud Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2009, 08:30 PM

I would say make a mix cd for him and give him a card with a cute message in it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whose Birthday? [ 3 Answers ]

Whose Birthday? A mother took her three-year-old daughter to church for the first time. The church lights were lowered, and then the choir came down the aisle, carrying lighted candles. All was quiet until the little one started to sing in a loud voice, "Happy birthday to you. Happy...

Birthday ! [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me what is birthday dress??

Its his birthday on the 8th [ 2 Answers ]

Okay my boyfriend "lucas" His birthday is on the 8th and I still don't know what to get him We love each other its not just some Little fling and I understand to make'it Special but I have no idea on what to get him

Birthday [ 3 Answers ]

Hello you, :) Im not sure if I'm posting in the right area, but here goes. In 1 months time its my hubby's 31st birthday. I would love to do something special for him. My restrictions at the moment is money, we don't have any of it right now, going through a struggling stage. Would...

View more questions Search