Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    takiton Posts: 14, Reputation: -1

Jul 5, 2009, 12:39 PM

Same education. My family is very educated as well and has money, just not at the level her's does. I beat her dad in chess a few times and have had several respectful debates with other members of her family. They do like to test the men their daughters date and as far as I know, I'm passing. It's just this constant testing from her and family. I played along for a while, but it's never going to stop. I actually found it kind of fun at first, I like being challenged. I'm starting to lose my taste for it though.

Jul 5, 2009, 12:41 PM
    It's like meet their parents mixed with Wuthering Heights.

Jul 5, 2009, 12:45 PM
    It's funny, if you meet some of the other men these girls (her and her sisters) have dated, they are completely emasculated. I don't know who they used to be, but something tells me they are a shell of their former selves. That won't be me... ever.
    makapuu Posts: 304, Reputation: 63

Jul 6, 2009, 01:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by takiton View Post
    I broke up with her once over all this and she showed up at my house the next night with pre-made dinner and asked if we could just forget about everything and move on. I agreed, but the problems aren't changing.
    All it takes to get you back after a break up is a pre-made dinner?

Quote Originally Posted by takiton View Post
    It's funny, if you meet some of the other men these girls (her and her sisters) have dated, they are completely emasculated. I don't know who they used to be, but something tells me they are a shell of their former selves. That won't be me... ever.
    What exactly do you mean by "emasculated?"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gf's past bothers me, what to do, now I'm insecure [ 9 Answers ]

So, I'm having a hard time with my girlfriend's past. And, because of it, I fear it'll affect our relationship. The more I know the more I question the long-term viability of our relationship. Or, maybe, the likelihood it'll ever go from boyfriend/girlfriend to fiance/fiancee. Boy, this sucks. Here...

Being friends with ex bothers new boyfriend [ 18 Answers ]

I am in a relationship at the present time that is going very well. We are both divorced and have children from our prior marriages. This spring will be a year for us; however, we've taken things very slow. He has his own home and I have mine. We are not talking about living together or...

No career with a deadend job and it bothers me [ 7 Answers ]

Hey folks, So as the title of my post tells, I have no career. At 31, I've had about 5 jobs in my life(mostly retail, except for my current job), Graduated college, traveled a bit, wrote and produced my own CD and still have no experience or skills with things I feel are pretty common with...

My b/f talks about other girl being attractive and that bothers me. [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend sometimes talks about girls that he know and some that he dated. He talks about how they are pretty and attractive or sometimes about their body... it bothers me but when I say something to him he gets mad and says its no big thing. What should I do?

Here is something unexplained that really bothers me and I don't know what it is. [ 1 Answers ]

There are many things I do not understand that happen to me. I have gone through several experiences that I do not talk about because I feel I am going insane. One of these however, seems to have to do with a lot of the things that are happening. In this I will give as much information about...

View more questions Search