Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vars Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 08:28 AM
    Temperature control error shutdown immediately
    My Toshiba a15 s127 just started coming up with the error message
    Sensed a problem with your cooling system shut down immediately.
    The heat sink doesn't feel very warm and I checked air flow and cleaned some fuzz out, but not that much. The fan will come on and run for about 5or6 secs, then shutoff. It does this than the message comes up and the fan kicks on for 5 more secs. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks Vinny
    vars Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2010, 06:20 PM

Ran spyware and registry first aid and fan started running normal and no over heating messages.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Error on shutdown! [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, When I try to shutdown my computer it gives an error message (it's in dutch so I'l try to translate it) Owner.exe DLL initialization failed or if someone knows dutch eigenaar.exe DLL initialisatie mislukt. Does anyone know how I could solve this problem or what is causing it? ...

Shutdown error [ 1 Answers ]

When I click the turn off icon it takes a long time to shutdown

Bryant furnace shutdown before desired temperature [ 8 Answers ]

My furnace runs for ten minutes blows heat but shuts off before reaching desired temperature thermostat set for 72 and it is 60 degrees in my house. I turn the thermostat Off and then turn it back on and the heat cycles for ten minutes.

Windows Shutdown Error [ 3 Answers ]

When I attempt to shutdown I get an error which flashes up then disappears. I then have to manually shutdown. This is the error message: Autodet.exe dll initialization failed Thanks for any assistance

View more questions Search