Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pcrees Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 07:16 AM
    Clicking in ears
    I have clicking in my ears most of the time, sometimes in only the left ear, even when not swallowing,and then the clicking disappears and I get a tightness as though being tightened with a screwdriver. This causes pain and a feel of a spasm then sometimes only the right ear clicks. I have had 5 grommets inserted and removed and the last one was inserted through a scar of a previous grommet insertion. Can you please help?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2009, 07:19 AM
    We cannot diagnose you here go see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Voluntary Clicking in Ears? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey - I just have a quick question about clicking in my ears. Let me first explain what the symptoms are - basically, any time I want I can kind of make a clicking noise in my ears by moving my jaw forward. It's kind of like trying to move the muscle where the jaw connects to your facial...

John Deere L110 Clicking sound on start - new solenoid, still clicking! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I cut my lawn, engine was running for about 2 hours. Stopped at neighbors house, cold beer, go to restart, just a clicking sound. Thought battery was dead, did a quick check, good voltage, hooked it up to a charger, good amps. Still clicking. I figure it's the solenoid, picked one up...

Ears, ears, ears. When will it end? [ 28 Answers ]

Okay so for those of you that don't remember... Callie started scratching her ears, A lot. She wimpered every time she would scratch them. I bought some ear solution and cleaned her ears and it did not help. I finally took her to the Vet and the Vet said he could not find any signs of earmites...

Cat ears [ 1 Answers ]

Why might my kitten has scabs all over her ears?:confused:

View more questions Search