Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Goth-Jess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 03:07 AM
    I Still Love My Ex
    I know this is stupid but I still love my ex boyfriend. He hates my guts though an all I want to do is make it up to him an date him again. When he broke my heart I told him he would get payback an so I broke him an his new girlfriend up an that's why he hates me. He never told me anything though when we were dating he tolm my mete that he was going to brake up with me because I was to childish. Nw if I see him when I go out with my sister or mates an I see him he abuses me in front of everyone saying I'm a slut go die an lezzo. But even after all that I still love him an I want him back. What should I do because I'm really not sure?
    jackie73 Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Jul 5, 2009, 05:03 AM

In my humble opinion, the only appropriate answer is the one you don't want to hear: you can't make someone love you. Redirect your focus to yourself, friends and family. Honesty and trust are necessary for a relationship, and your's (and his) sounds short in supply. Be good to yourself and fake it until you make it.
    babyshooter11 Posts: 84, Reputation: 5

Jul 6, 2009, 01:13 PM

Why would you want someone back who hates you and said all those mean things to you? Those are horrible things to do to you. If he doesn't want you back then he doesn't want you back and unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it except move on.
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 04:41 PM
    Yeah, the only thing you can do is move on... and if that's the way he treats you in public (even if you did something horrible, that's no way to speak to someone in public)... you should avoide him.

Something also tells me that one of the reasons you still love him/want him... might be because you can't have him..?
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2009, 11:21 PM

Hello I know what your going through. I thought the same about my ex. But I came to my senses(after every text I sent him saying how sorry I was, after every phone call saying I wanted it to be the way it used to be). You have to come to term with yourself and relize he wasn't made for you but there is someone who is, but if your mopping over him he'll pass you by! So. Pick yourself up and find someone who will treat you with respect!
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 07:39 AM

You need to seek help immediately in my opinion. You sound unstable at best, fixated on a man who doesn't want anything to do with you. Going so far as to break your ex and his new girlfriend up is almost borderline creepy. Get some love for yourself and grow up. This isn't the movie "Fatal Attraction" and this guy isn't the only man on Earth. MOVE ON! People get their hearts broken all of the time, and revenge isn't the answer to a broken heart.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 07:51 AM
    How would you feel if you moved on and he came along and broke up you and your new boyfriend? Have you ever put yourself in his shoes wondering why he is so mad at you. Maybe he truly liked this other girl and now you only hurt yourself by trashing them. Maybe had you sat back and left it alone he would have realize she wasn't right and maybe came back to you. Not saying that would be the case. But you sure sound like you have no chance now. You have gained nothing by breaking them up but more hatred from the one you love. How old are you? Either way, leave him alone and move on.
    IRISHSAINT26 Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Jul 11, 2009, 12:05 PM

I still love my ex, but I know the best thing to do is know it will never be what it was again, and don't let him talk to you like that, find someone new but learn from your mistakes and don't take any baggage into your next bundle I had to learn that the hard way too.
    Emma-Louise Posts: 28, Reputation: 15

Jul 11, 2009, 12:20 PM
    Your ex broke up with you as you were childish?
    You broke your ex and new girlfriend up because you were jealous - so yes you proved his point you behaved very childish.

Your ex resents the fact you are trying to put your nose into his business when it does not involve you.

Your ex is not your property and he can date and should be able to go where he wants with who he wants without fear of bumping into you. If he sees you he shouts abuse - I kind of can not help but think you "just happen to appear wherever he goes and you make it clear to him you are there", that he his voicing his annoyance at you.

I think you are suffering from very low self esteem and your ego has been knocked back due to being dumped for being immature.

Stop acting so immature and maybe the next relationship you have will be more positive.
    I am sorry to sound harsh but I have been on the receiving end of an ex trying to get back with me and thus ruin my life in the meantime of trying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

Love in a time of Cholera. How long would you wait for love? [ 5 Answers ]

I'll try and keep this short and to the point. I was in a 7+ year relationship with a man I met while overseas, we fell in love instantly and kept in touch after our brief encounter, till finally we started to plan my trip to his country for a 3 month stay - I was prepared to do it, I was deeply in...

View more questions Search