Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajjoshi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 03:00 AM
    Where in pune I get Laser / Ultrasonic Distance Measurement Meter
    Sir,

I am real estate broker. I am looking for Laser / Ultrasonic Distance Measurement Meter. Where do I get it in Pune?
    techne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2009, 10:22 AM

Ultrasonic Distance Meter, Distance Meter, Range Finder, Laser Meter
    techne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2009, 10:28 AM
    You can get one from bangalore. Check out Ultrasonic Distance Meter, Distance Meter, Range Finder, Laser Meter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Long distance between service meter and panel [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all experts, I have a project in Costa Rica, just getting ready for the arrival of electricity. My house is 450' from the public road where the transformer is. Because we have a gate at the entrance to the property, the service meter needs to be at the location it is. Our electrical...

Ultrasonic pest contollers [ 3 Answers ]

I have seen ultrasonic pest controllers advertised online. They seem like a scam to me. There have been testimonials both good and bad. Has anyone actually purchased them and if so, do they work? I have a mouse problem in my attached garage and also in my basement. It is driving me NUTS! :eek:

Purchase of Ultrasonic Water Flow Meter [ 0 Answers ]

We want to purchase following instruments in India Power Analyser Ultrasonic Water Flow Meter Pitot Tube Optical/Infrared Pyrometer

What is the avg. Gas p.s.I. From gas meter on the residentcial side of meter [ 2 Answers ]

What is the avg. gas p.s.I. from gas meter on the residentcial side of meter. I think its 5 lbs. I live in Los Angeles, don't know if it changes from state to state.:eek:

View more questions Search