Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HannahLynn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2009, 11:34 PM
    Can someone write me a song?
    Can someone please write me a song? :p

I'm a potential artist/singer and I need a song to get my ''career" started. I've tried to write my own songs but nothing works. So, if someone would please be so kind as to write me a song, I don't really have a specific genre I want it to be in, I just want a song.

Thanks so much,

HannahLynn
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2009, 12:50 AM

Hi, HannahLynn!

I will be glad to assist you in writing a song for yourself! Of course, it is an art. But, I look forward to you responding here, and I'll probably move this thread over to the Writing forum topic area.

That's one of the areas that I moderate, and if something goes "Oops" there, I can fix it.

I do apologize, but I did need to remove your personal email address from you posts. Once a thread has been started, all information needs to remain on the thread so that others with similar questions can benefit by the dialogue that ensues as well as the information that's exchanged. I would also hate to see you get spammed because your email address is exposed here.

Thanks!

Thanks!
    HannahLynn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 11:42 AM

Thanks! I see that you have taken down my personal info, but that's OK, I think I have contact information on my profile or something.

Thanks a ton,

HannahLynn
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2009, 02:10 AM

Hi, HannahLynn!

Yes, I can help you, but the information does need to remain on this thread. I'm sorry for the slow response by me here. I've been ill and have needed to be in the hospital.

Thanks!
    simonastley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2009, 09:01 PM
    Hello,
    Yes I can wirte a song for you
    Email me at [Personal email address removed for privacy.] and we can go from there
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2009, 09:23 PM
    Hi again, simonastley!

I've already addressed you on another thread. Please stop soliciting people for off-site contact. This site is about people helping each other ON this site, only.

Plus, I've already removed your personal email address from a couple of your posts on this site. Not only is that to stop solicitation, but to protect your privacy. I would hate for you to get spammed because your personal email address was exposed here.

If you have something to offer ON this site, then that would be great!

Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to write a song [ 21 Answers ]

I want to write a song about love, she went to another country and I miss her so much.

I want to write a song [ 165 Answers ]

Heyy Can any one help me write a song I want to write one for my mom but I'm not very good please help me Sam Xx:confused:

Can someone write a song for me? [ 28 Answers ]

Can someone please write me a song about secrets? I love singing but whenever I take out some paper I can't think.. It's impossible for me to write a song because I don't have that much time on my hands. If someone could write me a song I would be sooo happy. I'm hoping someone will be nice enough...

I Need Someone to Write Me a Song [ 22 Answers ]

Do you know sweet child o'mine by guns and roses? I need a song kind of like that... I mean the same genre and I really need it!! I am a guy so don't make it too girly or anything like that... :) Thanx;)

View more questions Search