Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennifer1010 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Jul 4, 2009, 08:53 PM
    Being More Naughty In Bed.
    I haven't been on in a while, but a recent conversation with my hubby made me want to seek some advice.

We were talking about improving sex as we always do and he said "Well, you could be more naughty." How do I do this? How do I become more naughty? I do dirty talk already, so what more can I do. When I asked him, he told me that he thinks I know what to do. I've thought about it for about two days, and nothing really does come to mind.

So Advice Please!

What do you consider naughty?
    What do you find thrilling?

Anything will help, So thanks for reading and thanks in advance!
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2009, 10:32 PM
    It's a hard one isn't it? Because it really boils down to what he thinks is 'naughty'.

Perhaps next time you're in bed, or in the kitchen even, you could do a bit of play acting and say something like, 'I want to be naughty now, why don't you help me and tell me what to do'...

That way you'll get a sense of what he wants, and you can build on it.
    taoplr Posts: 415, Reputation: 144

Jul 4, 2009, 11:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini54 View Post
    It's a hard one isn't it? Because it really boils down to what he thinks is 'naughty'.

Perhaps next time you're in bed, or in the kitchen even, you could do a bit of play acting and say something like, 'I want to be naughty now, why don't you help me and tell me what to do'....

That way you'll get a sense of what he wants, and you can build on it.
    I agree with Gemini. That's great advice.

One man's naughtiness is another man's turn off. So, the less you try to read his mind, and the more he tells you or shows you what he's after, the better. Along with Gem's play acting, you might pretend that you are intent on doing something unusual, but that you are hesitant. If you play it right, he might get into it and give you clues. Just be prepared to be surprised. Hubby could be into chickens in cowgirl boots and you wrapped in sleigh bells in bed...

"Naughty" implies "forbidden," among other things. So forbidden zones, actions, and scenarios could be what he is thinking about. For most people, forbidden zones include the back door, yours, his, or both. Forbidden actions can involve toys, locations, and fetishes. And forbidden scenarios can involve anything you can think of, and probably many things that you or I could not possibly imagine.

Have fun finding out!

Tao
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 5, 2009, 02:23 PM
    Just a suggestion, but try something innocuous but sexy. For instance, "forget" to wear underwear for a quick errand, then tell him about it. Tell him you felt so "naughty" doing that, and take your cues from him.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2009, 02:41 PM

Mix it up!

Changing the routine of where you have sex...
    If you can the unexpected can spice things up.. example,a long deep kiss in the kitchen followed by,a take me now,here.
    Try something you have never done before,sex toys,visit a sex shop, dirty text message when he is in work,if you Google the kama sutra,it gives lots of new positions you both might like to try.
    Dress up for him... what does he like?
    Does he have any fantasies you both could try.
    halflife1820 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 03:02 PM
    As a male I completely agree with being teased. Being teased, i.e. slow kisses (not just lips!) rubbing "dirty talk", all enhance the excitement. You have to let your partner know the he or she is doing a good job and that your excited by not being shy on moaning and saying things that describe how excited you are. Being very vocal, I believe, is the most arousing thing anyone can do. And once you get that going seductively ask him what he wants you to do to him and once things get hot and heavy (get there by being very vocal) he will tell you what naughty things he wants. If that doesn't work than he probable wants you to take charge, an easy way to do that is by holding his arms down or not letting him touch you while you touch him (he'll go crazy and want it more). So its all about being confident and letting your partner know he or she is the best ever!
    bizcuit Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 04:05 PM

Throw a finger off in his.. I know its weird but I like it ha ha
    jennifer1010 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Jul 5, 2009, 06:56 PM

Thank you all for giving me these great ideas.
    Everyone's ideas have me excited to try this.(:
    So wish me luck. XD
    Pink_Flowers Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 11:47 PM

Lol sorry I thought the part where he told you that "you know you know" haha

Anyway. If you don't know. Ask. If you are willing to do it, awesome! Be honest with him about not understanding what he means. You can play the sex into it... like if you're touching him, tell him to lead your actions. Does that make sense?

Good luck!
    makapuu Posts: 304, Reputation: 63

Jul 9, 2009, 02:36 PM

I like placing my boyfriend's hands on my body and moaning. It drives him crazy.
    lazylana88 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bizcuit View Post
    throw a finger off in his .. i know its weird but i like it ha ha
    LMAO I did that once and the face was priceless
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2009, 08:44 PM

You could try roleplaying. Its always fun to pretend something else. Anythign you like.

Also, though it may sound weird to some, food in the bedroom can be fun. Not just sensually eating strawberrys, but possibly using a cucumber as a dildo? (with a condom around it to prevent any infections)

Also, perhaps you can try role reversals. You couldn't accually DO anything this way, but with you pretending to be the guy, and him pretending to be the girl, can open up many different doors.

Go to a sex shop together and pick out some toys, or a movie or two. That's always fun. And they have some fun things.

Also, my favorite is being tied up. Not nessisarily BDSM or Dom/Sub situations, but he could tie you up and blind fold you and do whatever he wanted (within reason of couse, and only if you trust eahchother)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Childhood naughty [ 14 Answers ]

My son aged 14 studying in class IX is always making some sort of problems in his class.The teachers are very often calling us and suggesting us so many do and donts. Nothing has changed in spite our repeated advices and tiny punishments. His class teacher on the last occasion said that he is...

How do I cope with a really naughty 9yr old [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have a 9 yr old daughter ,and I don't know how to cope with her, I've tried every thing,star charts .groundin her.one on one spending time .every thing,I also have 2 other children,who are picking up on her behavior,I'm also doing a parent course, HELP

Naughty dog de bordeaux! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.I have got a nine month old dog de bordeaux she is house trained, but just recently she has started urinating in the house.she will not wake me up in the middle of the night she will just do it in the hall way.in the day she will sit by the door and if I'm not there quick enough she will just do...

Dog Being naughty At Night [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Hope there is somebody who might be able to help me with my young dog. Jasper is a cocker spaniel and is now about 6months old. Over the last few weeks a few problems have started to occur, Firstly he now wee's and poo's at night without fail, VERY nice to come down to in the morning even...

This for all you naughty guys [ 11 Answers ]

Y do a lot of guys like it when 2 hot girls kiss mouth to mouth I'm a girl and I would do it but I still need an answer! Keep being naughty guys!

View more questions Search