Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazyhorse22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2009, 07:44 PM
    Marijuana laws in tehama county
    If I was perscribed be a licenced M.D. to use marijuana for my back and neck problems and I'm on probation and resided in tehama county would I be in violation of probation and would I be put in jail?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2009, 12:30 AM

Discuss it with your PO before you go to the pharamacy. It would be best to put the weight of the decision on your PO. They would most likely have to put an approval on it anyway.
    Within the past year I have heard stories that it is totally illegal for a dr to even prescribe medical marijuana. That the doctors are being punished to the fullest extent of the law if they do to be made examples of. But then I hear so many stories about medical marijuana prescriptions like it is normal and acceptable. I don't know what to believe the actual law on it is.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2009, 04:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse22 View Post
    would i be in violation of probation and would i be put in jail?
    Hello c:

Even if you live in a state that allows medical marijuana, your probation officer controls what goes into your body - not your doctor. If you get busted, you'll go to jail.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

County 2 county probation transfer [ 4 Answers ]

I am on felony probation for domestic violence for 2 more years. Me and my girlfriend have a court ordered restraining order until Aug. 09. Her kids are moving to Lake Tahoe CA. with their father around that time. She doesn't want to be that far from her kids so we want to move to Tahoe also, we...

International marriage and divorce laws in regard to american laws [ 3 Answers ]

Dateline: U.S. resident from panama in national guard gets stationed in panama and gets married U.S. resident comes back from panama (without wife cause she does not want to leave her country) U.S. resident becomes a naturalized citizen of U. S. Naturalized U. S. citizen gets american...

County to county probation transfer [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and her children live in another county. I am on felony probation in the state of Florida with a "drug package". I work from home in a rural area as a freelance graphic designer and web developer and there isn't really a lot of work in this area for that. Currently I rely on contacts...

Probation troubles from state to state and county to county [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend was on probation in IL, he is a truck driver doing local runs in KY and sometimes needing to run from MO to KY. Due to him working so much in KY we decided to move here. Well his probation officer told him to find a place to live. We had both lived in KY before and we didn't like the...

View more questions Search