Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    claireinNC123 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jul 4, 2009, 02:27 PM
    Are Abercrombie and Fitch and Hollister still in?
    Hi, my names claire and I really like A&F/Hollister clothes. I would just like to no if there still in so I can not be made fun of. Thanks, Claire;)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2009, 11:45 PM

I think they are still in. I see lots of people still wearing their clothes and the stores seem to be doing fine.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2009, 01:10 AM

Hi, claireinNC123!

Why would you think that you would be made fun of for wearing them, please?

Thanks!
    claireinNC123 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2009, 11:53 AM

Cause there's ALWAYS cattiness. I mean girls make fun of other girls clothes. That's just the way it is.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2009, 12:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by claireinNC123 View Post
    cause theres ALWAYS cattiness. I mean girls make fun of other girls clothes. thats just the way it is.
    Even if you wear the "right" stuff- people like that will always find something else to pick on you about.

I say dress however you want to wear, um as long as your not dressing like a street walker [eek].

Be yourself and don't worry what others think or have to say about you, if you start listening to that junk you'll get stressed out and eventually start picking at yourself!

Sarah
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 7, 2009, 10:22 PM

I'd say they're pushing it 21. That's when you need to start worrying how authority is viewing you. Possible employers and such. That's when I learned letters on clothes aren't age appropriate. That's just my opinion, mind you.
    Twink24 Posts: 45, Reputation: -2

Jul 20, 2009, 03:00 PM

Yes they are still in
    I LOVE their clothing!
    jennnaaaay Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Aug 15, 2009, 12:53 AM
    They are very good for the 13-18 crowd, if you happen to be older than that I'm sure its about time to get out of your tees and destructed jeans and dress appropriately for your age and hopefully your future career.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abercrombie & Fitch Controversy [ 15 Answers ]

A retailer at my local mall got caught with its figurative pants down. Virginia Beach police seize photos from Abercrombie store | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com Personally, I wouldn't have called the law. Perhaps complained to the management or the mall management. I believe...

I want to confront my employer from ruehl (division of abercrombie). Do I have a good [ 3 Answers ]

Plan? I am kind of upset about the way some managers treated me. I worked there for season and I am not going back. There are several reasons like: -after date of hire I did not started until next week -I was supposed to work 20 h (as they told on the day of interview) but they called me more...

Fitch barriers? Hmm [ 3 Answers ]

would a car with most momentum penetrate most deeply into an array of fitch barriers? I think so but am not sure. Also, out of these two cars which occupants would sustain worst injuries? car 1-mass=1200 kg, velocity=50 km/h car 2-mass=1500 kg, velocity=40 km/h and finally!. if running...

View more questions Search