Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tramkmi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2006, 01:29 AM
    Air that I breathe
    Hi.
    Would you please help identify the female vocalist group which sings "The air that I breathe". I heard the song being played one afternoon at WalMart and have not been able to identify the group's name on the internet. Definitely a group of female singers, and it was so breathtaking!

Your help is truly appreciated. Thank you
    budy1ham Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2006, 06:54 AM
    I found that there are a few groups that sing it

K.D lang
    The Hollies
    Simply Red
    Bread

Hope that helps a bit
    Liz S Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2006, 10:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tramkmi
    Hi.
    Would you please help identify the female vocalist group which sings "The air that I breathe". I heard the song being played one afternoon at WalMart and have not been able to identify the group's name on the internet. Definitely a group of female singers, and it was so breathtaking!

Your help is truly appreciated. Thank you
    First recorded by the Hollies in 1974. Great song.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between true air speed and equivalent air speed [ 4 Answers ]

What is the difference between the two and when an aircraft is flying at altitude what is its actual speed

Day & Night forced air heater keeps blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday my heater was working as normal. Today I replaced the filter in my Day & Night forced air heater. Later I bumped my thermostat when walking by it, but I'm not certain that this caused the problem. My heater turned on and blew hot air. I turned it all the way down, but the fan...

Does skin breathe? [ 4 Answers ]

Is it true if you paint your entire body you can suffocate? If so is there a time frame of how long this process would take? I have a bet with my friend and am about to paint my entire body for 24 hours and want to make sure there is no harm in this. Please help. Thank you

View more questions Search