Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yuri Wzuovski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2009, 07:17 AM
    Ww1 anthony fokker mission
    I saw this movie on TV once, but can't remember the name... some ww1 pilot who is assigned to this spying mission to get Anthony Fokker (plane designer) to work for the allies. He has all this cool spy gear and after he sees Fokker he blows up the Zeppelin hanger and stuff. Anyone seen it?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 4, 2009, 07:24 AM

The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Attack of the Hawkmen (1995) (TV)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is anthony armstrong / glasgow painter [ 2 Answers ]

I have a pastel called "smallholding shropshire" 14"x10" by the artist anthony armstrong (glasgow G3)and would love to hear anything about him

Anyone else sick of hearing about Caley Anthony? [ 32 Answers ]

What a totally disgusting and ridiculous story, that has been going on and on and on... Here is my deduction on what happened, anyone else agree, or care to offer you own guess? Mom was at Grandma's with Caley. Mom got busy on the phone, or with some of her party buddies, and was not...

Justice for Caylee Anthony [ 5 Answers ]

I been keeping up with the women accused of murdering her missing daughter in Florida. What person doesn't report their child missing until a month later? I mean where exactly did she think she was? Then to try to take the heat off her she blames a fake nanny who never met nor knew this lady...

Anthony-the only suspect? [ 4 Answers ]

Anthony was the last person with her daughter Caylee, and everybody including her admitted it. She lied about every person, place, and times of that last time with her daughter. Don't you think, like any other person she should have been a suspect and arrested for being a negilgent mother and...

Peirs anthony mode series [ 8 Answers ]

I found the first three books of piers anthonys mode series at a local used book store, my question is how many more are in this series and what are they called?:confused:

View more questions Search