Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

Jul 4, 2009, 03:59 AM
    Health Care in England
    Are the seniors citizens tales of social health insurance in England true Or do you think they are exaggerating They assert. All people over age 59, cannot have heart surgery, stenting, bypass etc. Is this true
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2009, 04:11 AM

Maybe not all but with socialized health care they can and do determine age as a factor in if you will receive surgery.
    Also in many cases it takes months or even a year to get surgery. I know a guy that died waiting for surgery in New Zealand.

The stimulus package that Obama passed even had a thing in it that said with the socialized health care they want to start here in the US would have a board to oversee who THEY FEEL should get surgery.
    You are older it counts against you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health Care [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find information on startong my own Health Care Business

Health care [ 1 Answers ]

What is the side effect of taking glutathione while taking hypertension maintenance medication

Forget Hillary care, what about School-Based "Health Care?" [ 37 Answers ]

Middle school in Maine to offer birth control pills, patches to pupils When I was in school about the only good school "health care" was for was a bandaid, an excuse to skip a class or a pan to puke in. What on earth (or in the constitution) gives public schools the right to prescribe drugs...

View more questions Search