Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeffatl Posts: 489, Reputation: 83

Oct 15, 2006, 12:37 AM
    1st date in about 3 months tomorrow!
    A really cute girl I have been flirting around with for a while, and finally going out on of all things a FOOTBALL date... wow... speachless. We are going out for a date to watch football all day together... can't believe it! She is only 21, but I'm only 25, so shouldn't be a big deal. The only reason I haven't gone after her is because she might be a bit too much of a party girl for me. Don't get me wrong, if I was 21-22 I would be ALL OVER IT, but we just might have different priorities right now. I guess I will see how things go, and just take it from there. I will get back here tomorrow and let you guys know. :cool:
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 15, 2006, 06:05 AM
    Remember dates are for fun so make sure she has a good time.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2006, 08:46 AM
    Good luck
    K_3 Posts: 304, Reputation: 74

Oct 15, 2006, 08:58 AM
    Does she party a lot or are you assuming thatbecause of her age? Remember women mature faster than men and the age difference may be perfect. Have fun
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2006, 02:04 PM
    Good luck and have fun. You know the rules ; take your time and don't rush anything. Light-hearted and fun is how you want to take things now. Don't even worry about priorities.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2006, 04:08 PM
    Its all about fun.
    Don't put too much importance in her either!
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Oct 16, 2006, 09:10 PM
    Football date, awesome! Who's playing and who decided that one? Have fun!
    jeffatl Posts: 489, Reputation: 83

Oct 16, 2006, 09:20 PM
    Ah forgot to update. It was actually her idea in a way. We watched a lot of games and just had some fun. I picked her up around 1ish and we went out to luch. Kind of nice sports bar type place. It was nice, but Im not totally sure she is what Im looking for right now. VERY cute, but she is a little too much into the "partying" for me for all the troubles I went through with booze. Its cool though, she is only 21 so she needs to get it out while she can. At this point, I just feel like I need someone that has the same type of goals as I do, so we can help motivate each other and what not. I am meeting up with another new gal only a year younger than me on Thurs for some dancing with friends. Im just trying to keep my options OPEN as OPEN can be right now. I have a few things on the wire right now, and I think I will just go with the flow... JUST HAVING FUN!
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2006, 10:39 PM
    Good work jeff. Sounds like your having fun. Keep it that way!
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Oct 17, 2006, 11:48 AM
    I loved reading your last post. Ya know why? Because you sound so focused. You recognized that she's not quite what you're looking for and why and you just keep on going, not dwelling. I really like the fact that you have another date lined up already. You're not being a player, but you're not being a wall flower either, great balance. Nice!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 17, 2006, 02:21 PM
    It seems once we get over the big upheavel of a break-up we begin to realise how much fun we can have as long as we don't get carried away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help me what will happen to me tomorrow [ 6 Answers ]

What is going to happen to me tomorrow

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

Investing In The Energy Of Tomorrow [ 1 Answers ]

As oil rises the demand for alternative fuel gets higher marks I think wind power is a vital area for the future but I don't know for sure What would be the best fuel source to invest in ethinol, wind, solar, all? What kind of stocks could someone recommend? Thank you Don

Algebra help! - test tomorrow! (help!) [ 2 Answers ]

There are a few problems that I am having trouble with. I hope someone can help me figure them out (& please explain how you got them). Robin is having her yard landscaped. She obtained an estimate from two landscaping companies. Company A gave an estimate of $210 for materials and equipment...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search