Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PRASYLLA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2009, 02:10 AM
    What city is this?
    We are from the ritziest neighborhood in town and we love shopping, sunshine and the Electric Fountain. And just to let you know, we only cruise down roads with room for two.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2009, 03:17 AM

Beverly Hills

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex in the City party: [ 2 Answers ]

I am organizing a S&C party at my work (Bistro and Bar) we're going to serve fancy finger foods and I have trivia cards with a draw for a great prize (large martini gls filled with prizes) but I want to GO BIG! Anyone have any suggestions?

City income tax [ 5 Answers ]

New York city has a city income tax, I believe at one time the city taxed non-residents as well as residents. How many other cities have or states permit city income tax and do they tax non-residents?

City folk [ 4 Answers ]

This guy from the city took a vacation to a ranch. While there, he walked into the barn. The blacksmith had just taken a horseshoe out of the fire and set on his anvil. The city guy didn't know it was hot, so accidentally picked it up. Burning his fingers, he quickly threw it down. The...

New city. [ 13 Answers ]

I used to live in Whiting, Indiana. Now I live in Rogerparks Illlinois. It took me a long tim to make all the friends I used to have. It sucks because when I moved out here I went to a school called Armstrong. I am currently out of school due to summer break. But, that is not my problem. My...

City trying to take my car [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everybody, New to the site and looks very imformative. Hopefully someone can help me out here. I live in Van Nuys CA. comfortable little apartment. Been here for 12 years now. My hobby is working on cars so I am usually under the hood of my car. About two months ago, City...

View more questions Search