Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abrhaley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2009, 01:24 AM
    Handling Virus
    How can I now weather my computer is attacked with virus or not?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2009, 04:23 AM

Is it running slower, freezing up, getting weird coded pop up messages that it never got before, shutting down for no reason or doing anything unusual from its norm?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Handling other men [ 5 Answers ]

I have a problem that I am desperately trying to evaluate and hope that some of you may shed some light that I am missing. I recently purchased my first home (Yeah! ) Well I always wanted a fixer-upper, or so I thought (be careful what you ask for-yeah I've seen you all say it more than once). ...

Not handling the break-up well.what else can I do [ 112 Answers ]

Multiple threads merged Well here is my story... I met my girlfriend when I was in grade 12 and she was in grade 11. We got together and clicked instantly. She has never been anyone except for me and I have been her first for everything except her first kiss. We have been dating now for 5 1/2...

Theft handling [ 2 Answers ]

hi you can anyone help ? my current partner 31 years old got caught from stealing from employer over a total of 6 months value of around £800 and is currently on bail for it can anyone help with the possible outcome with be he has been arrested before (5years ago)for argument with his brother...

Attorney's handling of estate [ 1 Answers ]

I was notified a few months ago that a deceased uncle (died in 1986 that was single and childless had passed without a will. I am one of several nieces and nephews that are Heirs. An Attorney was appointed in the late 1980's and is just settling the estate now. I got an accounting of the estate...

Anti virus disable, is is a virus? [ 1 Answers ]

I was running AVG atni-virus, and it just stopped working... it would start to scan then completely close out, so I deleted it off my computer and re installed it I had the same problem so I got norton and I had the same problem.  so I'm guessing I have something on my computer that's turning them...

View more questions Search