Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nishanthmallya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2009, 01:03 AM
    My girldfriend is acting strangely.
    I've been going out with my girl for a year now.. we both have loved each other a lot.. and were crazy about each other until we reached college. in college she had a crush on one of my friend and then I came to know about it and she said she wants to break up.. I said OK. but den next day she called up and she was like no more ny 1 but u.. she said she loves me and.. she actually doesent have ny true friends.later after many days she asked me if she could talk to my friend just as a friend.I said OK. Then she started talking to him casually.then one day I saw them lonely together so I was really sad and told all my friends I want to break up.my friends said yea fine break up. But I didn't have the nerve to do it cause I loved her a lot and cared for her. So I just asked her do you want to break up and stuff.. she didn't say ny thin and left den later she called me and she was like yea I want to brk up.. I brk down and pleaded her not to do it.. she said that your friends hate me evn u start hating me and stuff. I pleaded her and she said OK fine give me two days time to realise that I love u.. den she decided and she told me she won't break up but things won't be as before.. now she kind of ignores me and stuff but still tells me she loves me.. what should I do..? I truly love her..! and she also started talking to her x..! :(:mad:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2009, 03:52 AM

Sonz lik she stringin you long until de udder guy tell her he wan her az girlfriend.
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jul 4, 2009, 04:05 AM

She's playing you for a fool. The old term applies here.. "Having her cake and eating it too". She's seeing some other guy and still yet she's telling you she loves you, she's trying to still keep you close by. Why waste your time?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 4, 2009, 02:14 PM

U am bng plyd lik a fidl. B a mn, an gt ta stpn.
    c_ratinaud Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2009, 08:28 PM

Dump her and move on with your life... she obviously doesn't take you seriously.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Rabbit Acting Strangely (Breathing Difficulty, Maybe?) [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I hope you are well. I adopted a very young bunny (a few weeks old at the most) from a local shelter last night. About 10 minutes ago, the bunny started acting a bit strange. It started walking around its cage with its head held upward, and it opened and closed its mouth continuously. I...

Why is he acting like this? [ 1 Answers ]

One night this guy and I flirted while tipsy. I happen to have a huge crush on him and have trouble acting like myself around him. Hes never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl. He did flirt with me and our friends encouraged it, and some people (including ones who didn’t know about my crush) said I...

Cat acting strangely [ 9 Answers ]

My 1 year old female cat who I think might be pregnant has been acting strangely today. She follows me around constantly and has been meowing with a low grunt like meow like she's hungry but when I feed her she doesn't eat. She also has been trying to take me to place under or behind the couch and...

View more questions Search