Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erold61 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2009, 07:45 PM
    Charging a fee to insurance company for requesting medical record?
    :confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 3, 2009, 09:08 PM

Who are you, the doctors office ?
    And what part of the record, is it for treatments your doctors office did,

Most doctors today are part of varioius networks and all fees are predetermined along with payment for them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where to go when no medical insurance? [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 55 year old female. I have always been employed and had health insurance. However, at the beginning of this year I lost my job as a secretary at a school. I am working at a job now that pays only one-half of what I was making and does not offer health insurance. I have qotten quotes and...

Can you charge an insurance company a fee for sending medical records [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there are any provisions within HIPPA that allow a physician to charge insurance companies for copying and sending of medical records. We receive a large amount of medical record requests from Insurance companies in order for them to establish pre-existing conditions. I...

Leasing company is charging carpet replacement charges for few stains [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was resident of apt #2708 in Piedmont apartments in Bellevue WA 98007 since May 2006 and because of renovation of apartment I have been asked to move out of the apartment and have to move out to #1207. However the apartment I moved in not in good shape the carpet has many stains and...

Medical insurance [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My name is Doren , I'm student, I want to join low amount of medical insurance but I don't know how to apply, give me some informetion,

View more questions Search