Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeanie2771 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2006, 10:04 PM
    Who sings...
    I can't seem to remember who sings a song with the words "I want you, I want you so bad I need you, It's driving me mad"!

I do believe that's the chorus. I think it's either from the 80's or early 90's. Can anyone help me figure this out? :)
    budy1ham Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2006, 07:04 AM
    I tried to find out who sang it I got a song with lyrics similar to yours with

Eamon
    Bob Dylan
    Heart

Hope that helps a bit.
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2006, 08:08 AM
    The Beatles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who Sings [ 4 Answers ]

What Are You Doing New Years, New Years Eve? It's A Male Singer Or A Group Of Guys... thanks, Happy Holidays To All

Who sings this... [ 6 Answers ]

Who sings starin down the barrel of a 45 Who sings the song that says rape me a bunch in this song, and what's the song name? Thanks guys :)

Who sings this? [ 4 Answers ]

A part of the song goes- And id give up forever to teach you because I know that you feel me some how, you're the closest to heaven that ill ever be and I don't want to go home right now and all that I can taste is this moment and all I can breath is your life and sooner or later its later, and I...

Don't know who sings this [ 2 Answers ]

There's a song that I hear at work all the time and the chorus goes "one is breaking into two, my heart is turning blue, and you still don't get it do you?" And I'm thinking it's called Start back over at one... but I can't find it anywhere!

Who sings this? [ 1 Answers ]

Just heard this about a week ago only words I can remember are they are saying "that's the breaks, that's the breaks" I believe it's a rap song.

View more questions Search