Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    munkeyb0i Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2006, 10:02 PM
    Production possibility frontier
    I am having a hard time thinking how to graph this and I was wondering if anyone can help me out?
    Queens University has a theft problem. Bicycles and stereo equipment have been stolen from many campus locations.
    To reduce the extent of the problem, the campus police have hired 5 new officers. The table below gives the expected number of thefts for different ways of assigning the 5 new officers.

New officer assigned to bicycle duty Reduction in bike thefts
    1... 25
    2... 45
    3... 60
    4... 70
    5... 75

New officers assigned to residence patrol Reduction in theft of stero
    1... 10
    2... 18
    3... 25
    4... 31
    5... 36

Plot the production possibilites curve for the theft reduction.

Is this suppose to be 1 graph with 1 line. I might be doing it wrong because my axis are reduction in theft of stereo and reduction in bike theft and I have a curve that is positive.
    isha_miranda Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Oct 17, 2006, 05:10 PM
    1st and foremost your question is not very clear to anybody to who do not
    Study your program?

Hope you will understand.

Try your Question again with a different angle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Production Possibility Frontier question [ 5 Answers ]

Assume that England is producing at a ponit on its PPF. Specify whether the following events will cause a movement to another point along the frontier or a movement to a pont within the frontier. a) Truck-drivers block interstate highways in protest against lower speed limits for trucks. b)...

Milk Production [ 6 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone has had this experience. My females teets are getting big. She had puppies 5 months ago, and they had almost gone back to normal up until she went into estrus. They usually get bigger after a heat cycle then go back down. She was in heat about 4 weeks ago they never really...

Production Possibility Frontier [ 2 Answers ]

Hi good people, can someone please explain to me why the PFF is concave to the origin but not straight.

Production budget [ 0 Answers ]

Can someone please help me create a production budget using the following information. The sales department of Red Hawk Manufacturing Co. has forecast sales in March to be 20,000 units. Additional information follows: Finished goods inventory, March 1 3000 units Finsihed goods inventory...

Production efficiency [ 4 Answers ]

How to improve and increase production in simple steps?

View more questions Search