Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 3, 2009, 10:25 AM
    A Little Christian Humor
    Jesus and Satan were having an on-going argument about who was better on the computer. They had been going at it for days, and frankly God was tired of hearing
    All the bickering.

Finally fed up, God said, 'THAT'S IT! I have had enough. I am going to set up a test that will run for two hours, and from those results, I will judge who does the better job.'

So Satan and Jesus sat down at the keyboards and typed away.

They moused.

They faxed.

They e-mailed.

They e-mailed with attachments.

They downloaded..

They did spreadsheets!

They wrote reports..

They created labels and cards.

They created charts and graphs.

They did some genealogy reports.

They did every job known to man.

Jesus worked with heavenly efficiency and Satan was faster than hell.
    Then, ten minutes before their time was up, lightning suddenly flashedacross the sky, thunder rolled, rain poured, and, of course, the power went off.

Satan stared at his blank screen and screamed every curse word known in the underworld.

Jesus just sighed.

Finally the electricity came back on, and each of them restarted their computers. Satan started searching frantically, screaming:

'It's gone! It's all GONE! 'I lost everything when the power went out!'

Meanwhile, Jesus quietly started printing out all of his files from the past two hours of work.

Satan observed this and became irate.

'Wait!' he screamed. 'That's not fair! He cheated! How come he has all his work and I don't have any?'

God just shrugged and said,

Jesus Saves
    :D
    passmeby Posts: 473, Reputation: 11

Jul 3, 2009, 10:27 AM

LOL! :)

I always thought it would be funny if a bank used the "Jesus Saves" slogan... "Jesus saves.....so should you!!"
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2009, 10:32 AM

Lol tis a classic
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2009, 10:35 AM

Hahah I love that joke! Thanks for reminding me of it !
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2009, 09:31 AM

Hehehe good one :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to Tell the Sex of a Fly - Humor [ 2 Answers ]

=: How to Tell the Sex of a Fly := A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Hunting flies" he responded. "Oh. Killing any?" she asked.

A Little Christian Humor [ 3 Answers ]

Catholic Humor An old nun who was living in a convent next to a Brooklyn construction site noticed the coarse language of the workers and decided to spend some time with them to correct their ways. She decided she would take her lunch, sit with the workers and talk with them. She put...

Humor you Can Use [ 2 Answers ]

Mrs. O'Connor Wants a Divorce "Well, Mrs. O'Connor, so you want a divorce?" the solicitor questioned his client. "Tell me about it. Do you have a grudge?" "Oh, no," replied Mrs. O'Connor. "Sure now, we only have a carport." The solicitor tried again. "Well, does the man beat you up?" ...

Humor from the Net [ 3 Answers ]

Fifty-One Days A group of blondes walk into a bar. One of the women tells the bartender to line up a row of drinks for all of them. The gals lift their glasses and toast, "Here's to 51 days!" and they proceed to down their drinks. Once again, they tell the bartender to "line 'em up", and...

View more questions Search