Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debbie darcy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2009, 05:16 AM
    I need the truth

I was very friendly with a guy who used to in though my workplace to do the usual Thursday bus trip, and sometimes I would go on the trips with him and the residents, we started to really flirt with each other and it resulted way me and him going out for a date, everything was fine for about 2 weeks, when he picked me up from a wedding and took me home, had a great night with him, unitl about 4am, when his phone rang which was his mum, very upset, his dad took ill and she had called an ambulance, so he left, and I never heard a thing from him, so ii text him throughout the day to ask if things were OK, when I got the text to say his dad died.
    I was so upset for him, and I kept txting him to say if there was anything I could do, when I got a text back to say just leave it the now, didn't know what he meant so text him to say so , when he replied us. I wos so gutted, and I never heard a thing from him for 2 days, then he text me, to say sorri, I thought things were OK, but I never heard from him for 2 days later, when he came to my house, We never spoke about what happened, but we made love to each other, then I never heard from him for a week then he came to ma house, same thing happened. We started to text each other again, everyday, then out of the blue he finished with me, I was so hurt, But he came to my work the next day to do the ussual bus trip, and yes I had to do it with him, but he was OK, I text him later and he replied, then 2 days later I went up town with the girls where he also works as a bouncer on the door, I could see him looking at me, he kissed me when I left on the lips, and we started to text each other again, he came to my house 2 days later after having a chat we ended up in bed together, he told me that he wanted us to go away for a weekend, or spend the night with me again, because he really enjoyed himself, and we have chemistry together, so I was on a high,because I thought were back together, and he took me to mymums house.
    So once again we were text each other, then I got a text to say he gone back to his ex of 4 and a half years, as they were going to retry again, and he had enjoyed his time he had way me, I text him back to say good luck, I was hurting like mad, he began text me again for about an hour, I went out and got drunk and broke my heart.
    This am I text him to ask him to to my house as didn't want to lose him as my friend, he said he was on his way to sky fishing with the ex he had just got back together with, I said that I with have made him so happy and not to forget me, he replied to say he won't forget me and to take care, I replied will u n see me whenu get back then, he said he didn't think that was a good idea, so that's it, where do I go from here, I'm totally gutted, but why is he replying to my texts if he doesnae care and telling me he won't forget me,if he doesnae want me, I'm so mixed up any one got the answer to this.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jul 3, 2009, 05:49 AM
    He's gone back to his ex. He's trying to work out that relationship, and he's made it very clear that he is not interested in a relationship with you.

Now that you know the truth, up front, and there are no questions as to who his loyalties are with now, you have to accept that its over.

Time to move on. You are not on his agenda, and that is pretty clear from what he has said to you.

He's not available.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jul 3, 2009, 05:57 AM

How long ago did he break up with his ex before starting with you? It sounds like you might have been a rebound.

You guys had so many chances to make it work out. Both of you tried, but things didn't work out. It happens.

Now he's back with his ex and he told you that it's not a good idea to see you. That seems pretty decent to me. At least he's not leading you on and giving you false hope.

It's time for you to accept that your time with him is over and for you to move on with your life.

I know any breakup is tough, but give it some time and you will feel better. Avoid talking to him, because it will give you false hope and you will try to interpret all the little details.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 3, 2009, 01:04 PM

Where do I go from here, I'm totally gutted, but why is he replying to my texts if he doesn't care and telling me he won't forget me,if he doesn't want me, I'm so mixed up any one got the answer to this.
    Stop texting him, and accept he has broken up with you, and has someone else. He may be nice now, but may get less polite if you keep it up.

He could also be keeping it friendly to come back to you if it doesn't work with his ex.

You need to leave him alone, and don't bother with him again, as he did lead you on, and you eagerly followed, and let your feelings get carried away with him.
    ginger casarez Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 11:02 PM

He is replying to keep you in his life, for that just in case momment. You know just in case him and his girl get in a fight, they break up. He isn't and doesn't want to be truly be committed to you and it sucks because you do and your heart is or you wouldn't be texting him. Change your number, no more texting, keep it work related and at work. As hard as this might seem especially when single trying to find that one. Then someone comes and tells you everything you want to hear... start over, and listen to your heart and no regrets just learn pick up some wisdom, grow stronger from this relationship, an get ready for the next because you never know the next one could be mr. right
    Twink24 Posts: 45, Reputation: -2

Jul 30, 2009, 11:09 PM

It seems from where I stand that you were just the rebound girl. All you can do now would be to pick yourself off the ground, possibly keep him out of your life as much as possible and just live YOUR life forget about him but learn from your mistakes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this truth About the you.S.A? [ 9 Answers ]

“Everybody knows - but no one wants to say - that the Democratic Party has become the party of special interest bigots and racial dividers. It runs the one-party state that controls public services in every major inner city, including the corrupt and failing school systems in which half the...

Does anybody knows the truth? [ 43 Answers ]

Whom of you can tell surely what kind of religion is the rightest one?

I need the truth [ 5 Answers ]

I'm very interested in religion (mainly christianity). Is there any theological universities or colleges that are open minded and accepting of new knowledge. I don't want to go to a college that has its views set and refuses to accept anything that doesn't match up with what they believe. I want...

The truth about NC [ 9 Answers ]

Everyone on here is saying the whole point of NC is to heal and live for yourself, etc. I believe that is true and it helps healing, but if you were the one dumped, I think NC is also the only way to see if this relationship is real. Your ex is never going to know how life is without you (what...

View more questions Search