Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gloraljcoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2009, 11:57 PM
    Grants for ex-felons
    How do I get a grant for my son to help him with housing, utilities, and food until he can get a job to pay his own way?:confused::confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2009, 12:15 PM

Hi, gloraljcoon!

If there are any community action agencies around where he is wanting to live, there might be monies available for housing and utilities. Around where I live, we have what's called Project Now to help people with those sort of things.

For food, he could apply for food stamps and a lot of communities have food pantries in churches and also public buildings set up to help people who need food.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any free small business grants or grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an ex-felon trying to get on with my life and become a possitive person for myself and my children and for the comity that I live in is there any kind of grants I can get to open up a business I would only need about 10,000 to have everything up and going

Grants for felons [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get information about getting grants for school for convicted felons.

Grants for felons [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get free grant money for college as a convicted felon

GRANTS for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a 23 year old women who made a few wrong decisions in the past that lead me to incarceration . I have been released one year and still haven't found a job with my "HONEST" resume. My question is can felons get Grants to go back to School!! I guess that's my only option.

Grants for felons [ 2 Answers ]

Are their grants for felons

View more questions Search