Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paulineki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2009, 10:53 PM
    Cover letter
    I have just joined a new company in telecommunacation as marketing manager and I want to know how to do a cover letter for the company and how to boost sales and making the company known
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 2, 2009, 10:56 PM

Are you sure this isn't homework? Someone hired to be a marketing manager should have no problem putting together any kind of letter.

What does the company sell?
    Faiz03 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2009, 03:40 AM
    Cover Letter Sample - Marketing Manager Sales

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cover letter [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a freelance photographer and would like some idea of a good cover letter to use to photograph like normal people, girls, etc. but want it to clerify these pictures will only be used for my use and professional use and not be used in a manner to hurt that person in anyway. Basically I want them...

Cover letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I need a sample cover letter to seek forensic investigation jobs from various clients,as we have a new company and requie a standard letter to dish out to potential client introdusing ourselve and our company Thanks

Cover Letter for Construction Manager [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all, I am having a little trouble putting together the conclusion for my cover letter. I am applying for a job as a Quarry Manager and I want to write about my career aspirations but can't find the polite way of saying that I want an interesting job with good money. Can anyone help me out? ...

Cover Letter Help [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to write a cover letter for jobs as a museum educator or docent and I really don't know what to say. I have a B.A. in History and an M.A. in Adolescent Education, but my classroom management skills are, well, not exactly existent. I'm great with younger kids and I'm good at lesson...

View more questions Search